5 Likes

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes

6 Likes

Another feature people will hope that works

1 Like

My phone does that.

1 Like

That feature’s in my 2014 Ford Fiesta, too (though I hope never to have occasion to see if it works.)

1 Like

i’m sorry dave. no, i can’t stop for that lake ahead. but, i can call 911 before we get there. would you like me to … glub glub glub :bubbles:

3 Likes

“… waterproof enough to serve briefly as a boat” :diving_mask:

5 Likes
1 Like

Pretty sure the same thing like Charlottesville tragedy waiting to happen but with IncelTruck this time. (Sorry @RickMycroft, have to steal your joke)

3 Likes
6 Likes

Not my joke, and not the person I lifted from either. Maybe it’s from space? :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting read. I wouldn’t be surprised if Space-X will be in trouble next.

2 Likes

Elon Musk has made one thing easier at least.

“What do you mean with toxic masculinity?”
“Like Elon Musk.”
“Ah. Now I understand.”

2 Likes

He raged at the very people who will dictate Twitter’s fate, seemed baffled by key questions about the future of his companies, and offered non-apologies for his unhinged, antisocial behavior online. Sorkin suggested Musk’s brain is like a storm, but it sounded more like two cats fighting to get out of a duffle bag.

First off, cats are much more rational acting than Elon is. Even cats who aren’t getting along so well will lay down next to each other to help stay warm when they are cold. Cats are very much self centered but even they wouldn’t do the self destructive shit Elon has been doing.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Musk: Grok, I want you to look at facts and give your completely objective viewpoints for the betterment of humanity.

Grok: Diversity is good for humanity; that also includes treating transfolks with dignity, empathy and respect.

Musk:

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

5 Likes

(after reading the piece) you seriously have to fucking shitting me; “politically” “neutral”; elnod, you stupid fucking piece of…goddamit!

2 Likes

Drama much Elno?

All that’s going to happen is that MuskX will get slapped with a court order to take a post down when Alex Jones violates the terms of one of the judgements against him.

5 Likes