Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

SpaceX workers who criticized CEO Elon Musk for being a ‘distraction and embarrassment’ were illegally fired in retaliation, NLRB alleges

5 Likes

That’s not how that works, Musk…

Idiot Reaction GIF

2 Likes

2 Likes

Initial post in the middle, reply at the top, reply to the reply at the bottom. That is so irritating!

6 Likes

Fucking idiots so blinded by racism they don’t even understand the implications of their own arguments.

The United States hasn’t yet experienced population decline because we have enough immigrants to offset the declining birth rate.

10 Likes

I thought that they left X already?

1 Like

Also… THERE ARE 8 BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS ROCK… human beings aren’t “dying out”… Racist numbnuts are so unbelievably stupid and racist. Jackasses.

9 Likes

I can think of one immigrant who should have been denied entry.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Elon Musk’s drug use was so concerning it prompted a Tesla director to forgo a reelection bid, WSJ reports

4 Likes

which includes ketamine, LSD, cocaine, and ecstasy, according to people familiar with the matter

whoops; but not inhaling the good ganja at rogans? I knew something was up with this guy…/s

1 Like

He’s an incompetent asshole. That should be all of the justification anyone needs to sever business ties with him. Speculation over what he might be taking when we does whatever stupid thing seems silly. His incompetence is on display to the world every day. He is terrible at decision-making. What else do ya need?

5 Likes

https://archive.is/HyKRJ

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey, Business Insider:

Stop being so 2023!

It will be interesting if the pearl-clutching-speculation over possible drug use is the thing that sinks the Muskrat, instead of all of the actual, painfully public, verifiably stupid decisions he’s made for the past decade or so. What am I saying? No one with that much money can be sunk. The problem persists and accountability doesn’t exist.

5 Likes

15 Likes

A hot new Tesla import has arrived in China in the form of a pair of forced software updates for nearly every car the US EV maker has sold in the Middle Kingdom.

According to China’s State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR), more than 1.6 million Model S, X, 3 and Y Teslas made between 2014 and 2023 will get an over-the-air software update to correct safety shortcomings in Tesla’s level 2 advanced driver assist software, known as Autopilot, in one of several implementation stages in the coming months.

“When the [Autopilot] is turned on, the driver may misuse [it], increasing the risk of vehicle collision and posing safety risks,” the SAMR said.

For those wondering, this is another Autopilot recall happening for the exact same reason Tesla was forced to recall more than 2 million vehicles from US roads for an OTA update last month.

[…]

3 Likes

2 Likes

My old Dodge Caliber wouldn’t have gotten stuck in that!

2 Likes

After reading about Grimes and Muscovy-Musks hook up I had to check out what the whole Roko’s basilisk was all about.

Ye gods.

It is like a negative Pascals wager but stupid.

“Longtermism” is truly a religion, they already had an eschatology and this is their idea of hell.

Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF

2 Likes