Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

“Most any truck would get stuck…” the footage is from someone driving past it with no problems dumbass!

On the rare times it snows here I do enjoy watching all the German cars skid around the place (because it is a once in ten years event and nobody is prepared for it) and I would not be surprised to discover that the drive on this has issues. German cars are rear wheel drive btw, nobody has snow tires or experience of driving in the snow (the once every ten years thing) and they skid like crazy.

2 Likes

#notallgermancars

4 Likes

I’m really laughing at Irish BMW and Mercedes drivers.
Because it is fun.

3 Likes

Here in northern Sweden it is widely acknowledged that Tesla drivers are the new BMW and Audi drivers.

10 Likes

When it snowed we would be brought to school in the transport box of the Massey-Ferguson. I may have a photo.

3 Likes

world-of-nothanks

ROUND TWO OF LIKES CHARGE REBLOGS CAST :sparkles:

6 Likes

Pharrallel Park

1 Like

A boycott implies that there was an organized movement to pressure him.

This was just businesses looking at what the shit show the publisher was associating their products with and saying- hell no. Nazis don’t enhance their brands.

You failed miserably in selling their products, Elon.

7 Likes

Right; X is experiencing an “advertising boycott” in the same sense that the haggis industry is experiencing a boycott from American children.

10 Likes

Don’t you see? “Free market” properly means “Companies must buy ad space from Twitter even if they don’t want to”. :wink:

9 Likes

It’s both free market and free speech.

That guy’s a genius!

6 Likes

2 Likes

Tesla board in familiar position with Elon Musk drug accusations as he gloats: ‘Whatever I’m doing, I should obviously keep doing it!’

1 Like

Yes, Elon, please keep doing it. In fact, do ALL the drugs, all at once, in massive quantities.

I think we’d all be happier with the result of this.

5 Likes

“We will boycott whoever we want! Deal with it.”

1 Like

The past is prologue

IMG_1738

4 Likes

damn

2 Likes

And, he’s bringing back another asshole.

Elon Musk’s X claims it’s now a ‘video-first platform’ as it tries to reverse an advertiser exodus that has cost it billions in value

3 Likes

https://nitter.net/Shayan86/status/1744676452031778861

1 Like