Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

is this groundhog day? The whining potato karen already said that shortly after adquiring twitter and before starting the conversion to a “everything platform”.

1 Like

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.

2 Likes

Not that I credit neo Nazis with any sort of critical thinking skills, but that second image is a prime example of

10 Likes

Good thing that Musk would never do something like that himself for petty revenge. :thinking:

3 Likes

3 Likes

okay, but to paraphrase someone else’s post from a while back, did he specify which planet those years are for?

neptune’s year is ~60,000 earth days, so he might actually be right. if there’s a new york or a los angeles… or cars… after 400 more trips of the earth around the sun

Western New York weather to Elon:

3 Likes
1 Like

Saw this at the book of faces, found appropiate for the thread.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Fully support Elon’s move to make this text-based microblogging site “video-first”. A better phrase might even be something like “pivot-to-video”. Good luck to Elon with his pivot to video.

https://nitter.net/drmistercody/status/1744911162037379166

5 Likes

X Video! Genius! Just genius.

6 Likes

Or maybe xvideos dot com or something?

5 Likes

3 Likes

I say it again; maye musk is as full of shit as her son elon. that tweet is just further confirmation.

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Worth noting that Musk paid 44 billion for Twitter and he spent a significant amount of time attempting to run it instead focusing on Tesla, SpaceX and Starlink who for some odd reason are still considered market leaders

2 Likes

I spent more of my life than I want to trying to stop the ad cookies. I’m never clicking a link to Fortune again. Did it say anything interesting?

1 Like