Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

45 Likes
20 Likes

Isnā€™t this what the FAA is supposed to address?

Too bad the FAA is just another crooked agency working for whomever pays the most. Airlines Iā€™m looking at you. And now Space dudes.

15 Likes

any idea where that is? is it from that rocket that blew up over oregon / washington last week?

5 Likes

Can we do a class action over loss of access?

8 Likes

No, itā€™s Boca Chica in Texas. As far as I know, (checks back yard) none of the debris from the OR/WA rocket hit the surface.

12 Likes

yay! although if it had, and you somehow had avoided death from above, you might have made a pretty penny on ebay.

7 Likes
13 Likes

My least favorite thing about Elon Musk is the fact that his ā€œsolutionsā€ are just him going ā€œHow can I get from point A to B without having to rub shoulders with people poorer than me?ā€. I donā€™t want an electric self-driving car nor do I want some sort of tunnel-and-elevator system where I park my car on some track thing with wheels that only fits one vehicle. I want low-cost or free public transportation so that I donā€™t have to spend my money on owning and maintaining a motor vehicle.

I live in Houston, which is a traffic nightmare. We keep widening and widening freeways but they just fill up with traffic more and more. I would love for us to have a railway system that follows roughly the same circle as both of our big freeway loops, and to be able to reach stations for those rail systems via bus routes. It would make our hellish urban sprawl a lot more walkable and enjoyable than a network of electric self-driving cars all from different companies which would have to operate in near-perfect sync to solve the same problem.

26 Likes

Weā€™re all the ones basically dealing with a screaming baby while Musk takes a break from playing his video games to offer us his ā€œsolutionsā€.

22 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-christ

16 Likes

Elon Musk deepfake on a viral Whatsarse message from some Irish posh private school person. He just fits so well, I guess heā€™s the South African equivalent.

3 Likes

giphy

Guess which car commercials will run that night.

15 Likes
14 Likes

Wonā€™t the whole thing be a Bitcoin commercial though? Isnā€™t that what he does now?

5 Likes

Still enough time to get someone else to host, Lorne.

6 Likes
6 Likes

"ā€¦as the entire road system is designed for biological neural nets with optical imagers,ā€ Musk wrote.

You meanā€¦humans, Elon? (Heā€™s a whackadoodle.)

12 Likes

34 Likes

:thinking: ā€œodd positionā€ ā€œencouraged to removeā€

5 Likes