Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

3 Likes
5 Likes

Much like how The Boring Company’s Las Vegas Convention Center Loop tunnel is just asphyxiation underground with more steps (or a highway tunnel with more steps, a worse subway with more steps, etc.), Musk’s approach to armor is unnecessarily complex.

:rofl:

7 Likes

He probably cheats anyway. Slips them a nice gratuity to change the parameters for him.

5 Likes

I applaud the writer! It is both a good look at successful character builds in Elden Ring and a wonderful takedown of Musk. It is important to never let up on reminding people that this guy is an ass

3 Likes

No Reasonable Jury Could Find That Mr. Musk Did Not Act Recklessly’: Investors Notch Victory as Judge Knocks Tesla Co-Founder in Unsealed Ruling

5 Likes
7 Likes

4 Likes

Has this one been here yet?

Such Genius! Much Disruption!

5 Likes

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Well — at least he’s half right.

5 Likes

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

4 Likes

The Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating Elon Musk’s failure to disclose his massive March Twitter share purchase in a timely fashion, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal. The richest man in the universe took too long to file the required public form while in the process of buying up 9.2% of Twitter’s stock and becoming the company’s largest shareholder.

[…]

Just because the SEC is investigating, doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily take formal, legal action against Musk (this time). And, even if they did, it’s unlikely that that alone would derail the billionaire’s in-progress Twitter acquisition as the company’s board has already approved it. Granted, Musk might still manage to screw up the purchase well enough, all on his own.

5 Likes

All of a sudden, he cares about content moderation

9 Likes

Totally unfounded speculation on my part, but maybe he’s looking for an emergency exit. Because the crypto crash is about to impact his finances / spook his investors lenders for the Twitter deal / hurt his companies / something like that. If he offered any kind of crypto currency as collateral, the deal is toast.

7 Likes
8 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past him.

7 Likes

[…]

Twitter was frustratingly opaque in how it had come up with the spam bot figure. The Register has asked the company to show its working and will update this piece if the company responds.

[…]

5 Likes

That’s the new euphemism for my financing fell through.

7 Likes
7 Likes