Fuck Today, Continued

Just curious, if anyone else has been getting this on Youtube?

Anyone got a work around?

2 Likes

Yes, they’ve rolled it out all over. Google owns the internet, and will tell you what you’re allowed to watch and in what way you’re allowed to watch it.

My experience so far is that there’s a little timeout on the top right, which ends up as a close button, and then you can close it and continue.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was getting that for a few days now, but this was different… This was blocking every video I tried to watch, with no time out… that was what I saw on the screen instead of the video (rather than a pop-up). I turned off my ad blocker, played a video, turned the ad blocker back on, and then it was gone. I just played a second video and no message…

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

[ETA] Now, no problems at all playing videos? No pop-ups, no blocked videos?

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

3 Likes

I posted one over in enshittification

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

I forgot about that thread for a minute!

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

According to less than reputable news sources, the judge was killed over a divorce ruling he’d made that took custody away from the suspect and ordered payments. Killing a man just because his wife got custody. :rage:

1 Like

Suggests strongly that the judgement was correct, though.

7 Likes

Man Reaction GIF by Ford

Now another judge is just gonna “make his life even worse” (though we know the suspect did this to his damn self).

6 Likes
2 Likes

Can’t think where best to drop this, but it needs to be seen. It’s a slow motion collapse, but a collapse nonetheless.

Not all doctors are at equal risk: Primary care providers — like emergency medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics practitioners — are most likely to say they’re burned out, and female physicians experience burnout at higher rates than male physicians.

Most state medical licensing boards — but, in a tragic twist of irony, said Feist, not New York’s — required physicians to disclose current or prior mental health care. Many hospitals require the same before credentialing a physician to practice there. While that information might not be used to prevent a physician from practicing, the mere perception that it might is a source of stigma.

Every primary care provider I know is fighting with this. And it affects the choices of the next generation of docs as to what they will go into. I don’t have an answer. I don’t know that there is one. I just know we feel like we are the last ones at the barricade, and there is no relief coming. And I am so damned tired. Be nice to your PCP. You really don’t know how many fingertips they are clinging by.

7 Likes

Pig Hug GIF

6 Likes

Are you ok, @docosc ?

5 Likes

Nowhere near, but I am still going. Too many kids counting on me.

7 Likes

Here’s another one from across the country!

Sad Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Take care of yourself!

7 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes