Fuck Today, Continued

They only noted that symptoms began in late August, but the person wasn’t tested for tuberculosis until last week.

How many more folks got exposed and don’t know it? Damn it.

4 Likes

Holy shit, what a nightmare!

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Didn’t Kenya just send an armed force there to help with this?

4 Likes
5 Likes

Cats Thank You GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Come On Wtf GIF

6 Likes

They are not releasing much in the way of details on this clusterfuck, and i initially assumed it was improperly sterilized equipment. That does happen sometimes. But IV infusions? That should not be possible!

7 Likes

Sounds like they were reusing disposables. :rage:

3 Likes

I Love You Marriage GIF by GIPHY News

First Lady Carter GIF by GIPHY News

:sob:

8 Likes

wow.
a true love story of two of the most incredibly beautiful and fantastic human beings.
all love and respect for the former president and first lady in their time. :broken_heart:

8 Likes

They’re amazing people. His one term was probably not the best (though I think presidential historians have been re-evaluating his term), but his post-presidency has been incredibly productive. I wish more former presidents would take a lesson from what they did. The world is a better place because of the the Carters.

Waving Jimmy Carter GIF by GIPHY News

13 Likes

Looks like shit Contra.

3 Likes

He’ll get fragged.

4 Likes
1 Like

… instead of five websites with screenshots of the other four, now video recordings of the other four

Here’s a perspective from today’s Toronto :canada: Star, reflecting on a prediction made 20 years ago, comparing the :us:, post WW2 economy, to the :es: empire of the 16th century.

2 Likes