Fuck Today, Continued

1 Like

Holy shit, that is awful!! And should not be possible. The company needs to settle this, because if it goes to court they should lose everything.

5 Likes

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

Protect Il Douche at all costs. Damn, I really had some hope for this one.

Watching Tv Swearing GIF by Gogglebox Australia

6 Likes
5 Likes

WTF?

From 20 years ago, apparently.

Well, that was fucking awful.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

The 14-year-old boy called his sister several derogatory words and told her he was going to shoot her and her baby. He allegedly shot her in the chest around 1:45 p.m. local time.

The baby, who was in a carrier, was not injured, Gualtieri said.

The 15-year-old brother came outside with his own semiautomatic handgun and allegedly shot the younger teen in the stomach, police said. He then ran, throwing the gun into a nearby yard. The teen was taken into custody at a relative’s house.

2 Likes

Fewer and fewer books are available to check out on the internet archive, which is fall out from the Hatchette decision, I think…

:rage:

5 Likes
1 Like

Damn, he missed his opportunity to light a fire in the whale’s stomach and get sneezed out like in Pinocchio. Oh well, maybe next time.

6 Likes
1 Like

Victims of deadly double shooting were members of Philly’s Violence Intervention Program

“I think a lot of lessons were learned today when you look at that video,” said Andy VanSciver from the Ventura County Fire Department. “The importance of heeding the warnings, about giving the ocean some respect.”

This is applicable to so many circumstances, and totally ignored most of the time.

8 Likes

Would it help to think that we might be able to continue evolving?

4 Likes

“Disabled people have a right to show up,” he said. “Period.”

In a statement reported by WTVD, Barber said, “This is about how people with disabilities, regardless of race, color, creed or sexual orientation, should be treated fairly.

Preach GIF

10 Likes

Major earthquake at Noto Peninsula on the Sea of Japan coast. Tsunami expected up to 3m (now updated to 5m) within the hour. People on the coast are being told to evacuate immediately. Seismic intensity seven, M7.4 (now M7.6). It’s still shaking hundreds of kilometers away.

5 Likes

Tsunami warning in Japan after strong earthquake

5 Likes