8 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes
6 Likes

Denmark shuts shipping strait over missile failure

8 Likes
7 Likes

mum and i are thinking it’s going to be our year for a baddie. already laying in stores - water, canned goods, fuel (propane tanks for generator, cylinders for the cookstove), batteries, torches, wind-up weather radio, even a solar charger for phones. we made it through Irma relatively unscathed. i hope the things were learned from that storm, along with the complete rebuild to higher regulation specs, will see us through another hit.

13 Likes

From the video it doesn’t look like that recent attack which was provoked by the tour guide. But who knows?

4 Likes

Today is the 30th anniversary (!!!) of Kurt Cobain’s suicide and here was one of the headlines I saw:

Those assholes should get fucked. :rage:

11 Likes

Halloween Horror GIF

8 Likes

Right? So enraging.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

There are no ragey enough gifs for this shit…

7 Likes
9 Likes

Assholes gonna asshole, especially when they are emboldened by even bigger assholes.

Office Boss GIF

6 Likes

Well how dare they make Romeo and Juliet a mixed race couple! Nobody would ever accept them together! :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :person_facepalming:

11 Likes

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

9 Likes

Tell me you have no earthly idea about this story without, well, you know.

7 Likes

Whether or not the FDA eventually bans methylene chloride is a decision that could take years.

But if you want to avoid potential methylene chloride exposure, when you’re buying decaf coffee, look for product packaging with labels such as solvent-free, Swiss Water processed or certified organic, Doa said.

“As a consumer, always do your research,” Richard said. “Look up what you can about the company. Ask those questions if you can get on a customer hotline on their website.”

8 Likes