Fuck Today, Continued

10 Likes

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

I really need a ragy-er rage gif for this shit. Pro-genocide, pro-pandemic, pro-cancer. How is there still support for these fucking misanthropes?

8 Likes
10 Likes

I am not sure I can even find it in myself to be hateful to the guy. The fact that his wife clearly expressed her wish that he not do this certainly goes against him. But the hopelessness engendered by the medical system as it exists (it sounds like) just broke him down. In his mind, I suspect he thought he was doing her a mercy, maybe? This shit should never happen, people should not be put in these kinds of situations. But they do, and it costs lives…

Careless realism costs souls
Ever seen the Lord smile?
All the care for the world made Beautiful a sad man?
Why do we still carry a device of torture around our necks?
Oh, how rotten your pre-apocalypse is
All you bible-black fools living over nightmare ground
I see all those empty cradles and wonder
If man will ever change

7 Likes

What. The. Actual. Fuck!!!

“As the investigation continued, law enforcement uncovered that Mr. Louie, who is HIV positive, was not taking his medication, and purposely having sexual contact with both men and teenage boys in hopes to transfer HIV to them. He lied to these victims about his HIV status. Through the defendant’s own admissions, he had sexual intercourse with 30-50 different men and boys, including a 16-year-old.”

computer rage GIF

10 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes

screams GIF

7 Likes

Miceli allegedly was a longtime opponent of vaccines and vaccine mandates, which she made clear on social media, according to the NYSDOH. On Surviving Naturally’s Facebook page, officials say, she posted material claiming vaccines have “unidentified contaminants” that lead to autism, pregnancy miscarriage, cancer, and death.

Yup, one of those…

Miceli was fined $55,000 by the New York State Department of Health for her alleged actions, $30,000 of which she was ordered to pay within 10 days of the stipulation and order going into effect. The remainder of the penalty will be suspended as long as Miceli is compliant with the terms set forth in the order, according to the NYSDOH. Those terms include refraining from facilitating, aiding, abetting, advising, recommending, or conspiring in any scheme to misrepresent vaccination status, the NYSDOH says.

But she still has her license, still (mal)practicing and pretending to care for children. WTAF!?!?!

13 Likes

No jail time? WTF?

9 Likes
6 Likes

LGBTQ organizations in Argentina have described the blaze as a hate crime because Barrientos had already threatened to kill the women because they are lesbians.

“We are in a rather complex context, where from the apex of power, the president himself and his advisors and downwards permanently instill a hate speech, instilling it when they close the (National Institute Against Discrimination, Xenophobia and Racism or INADI), stigmatizing the population that is there and the vulnerable groups,” Congressman Esteban Paulón, a well-known LGBTQ activist, told the Washington Blade.

“All this is generating a climate of violence,” he said. “The fact that it happened in the city of Buenos Aires, which is terrible … has to be investigated.”

11 Likes

Schools are bracing for widespread teacher layoffs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/schools-are-bracing-for-widespread-teacher-layoffs-here-s-why/ar-BB1mdSvA

IMG_3995

Pandemic school support is ending.

10 Likes

Once again, revealing war crimes is punished more harshly than doing war crimes.

11 Likes

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said the man was walking on Huron Street around 11 a.m. when a man riding a bike tried to pass the man on the sidewalk. Police said the two men “exchanged words,” and the bicyclist shot the man in the chest.

6 Likes

Pier pressure

9 Likes

What is it with watercraft just barging into infrastructure lately?

8 Likes

See You Eyes GIF by CBC

12 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes