Fuck Today, Continued

7 Likes

well everything about this is awful :sob:

it’s hard to believe how long the hospital was like this before anything happened. and the ceo, it doesn’t sound like he’ll ever be held personally responsible for the patient deaths

6 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Demands for rabbinic oversight of fire departments wasn’t on my Increasing American Divide bingo card.

4 Likes

What does it say about me that I immediately changed that to Harlan Ellison. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Nope.

5 Likes

Kitteh__Nope__Nope_Nope_Nope

6 Likes

Joro spiders aren’t exactly picky eaters. Coyle said they “don’t seem to care what gets in their web.” The spiders eat mosquitoes, yellowjackets, stink bugs and even spotted lanternflies – another invasive pest.

I have been feeding spotted lantern flies to my friendly giant yellow garden spiders, which they accept readily. Have not seen them in the webs naturally, though. Having something eat these little bastards is a win. They are everywhere!

5 Likes

Police said while the Spectrum worker was attached to a safety harness, at some point, he came out of the bucket and was suspended in the air by a safety strap attached to the bucket. The worker was able to cut the safety line and fell to the ground, injuring his leg, according to police.

When police finally arrived at the scene, the suspect, later identified as Frank Moody, was taken into custody. He has been charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon, larceny of a motor vehicle, and felony injuring wires and fixtures of utility companies.

Channel 9′s Dave Faherty learned that Moody had been released from jail just two hours before the incident. He had been in jail since last week after being arrested on a misdemeanor larceny case.

1 Like