Fuck Today, Continued

I heard that as it was unfolding. Local bee keepers tried, but… that really sucks.

11 Likes

Let me echo @ClutchLinkey

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

I’m so sorry.

16 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time.

16 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that about your medication rationing. No one should have to deal with this kind of problem…ever.

Here’s a big hug from California:

Happy Love You GIF by NETFLIX

13 Likes
11 Likes

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

9 Likes

I’ve often wondered what that women is looking at/doing in her lap. :thinking:

7 Likes

If it helps, I think that’s Jessica Mauboy.

2 Likes

The survey captured responses from 33,993 LGBT+ young people across the US, which indicated that the pandemic and “relentless political attacks” have had a major impact on the community’s mental wellbeing.

It found that nearly half (45 per cent) of LGBT+ youth had “seriously considered” suicide in the past year, rising to 53 per cent of trans and non-binary youth.

Tragically, trans and non-binary youth people were also at higher risk of attempting suicide, according to the Trevor Project research.

Nearly one in five (19 per cent) of trans and non-binary youth had attempted suicide in the last year, compared to approximately one in 10 cisgender queer youth (nine per cent).

17 Likes

No idea… I think it’s from a reality show, so it’s probably one of those interviews.

7 Likes

Feigned orgasm? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

She looks fed up and annoyed to me. Like someone said something that annoyed her, so she hung her head and then threw it back in frustration. Like me, everyday lately… :grin:

15 Likes

I get 100% “how much longer do I have to put up with this idiot/bullshit”… pure exasperation.

Anybody who thinks this can’t easily happen again is delusional.

This Day

14 Likes

angry kristen wiig GIF

18 Likes

10 Likes

Nope, not Jessica Mauboy. No idea who it actually is, but I do know it’s not Jessica.

2 Likes

She was never pro-choice to begin with, natch.

10 Likes

She’s very concerned about how Susan Collins might vote. But has gotten solid assurances that Susan Collins supports abortion rights.

11 Likes

Well, the headline is at least correct. She rarely supports abortion rights.

5 Likes