Fuck Today (Part 1)

Why don’t you just raise the basement floor by several inches

3 Likes

You mean by lifting the house with a giant winch? My solution was to leave the midwest. Where I am now people put their houses on stilts, so any water just passes by under you.

7 Likes

I’m due for some work pretty soon that involves general anesthesia. I’m thinking about using permanent marker on my forehead and chest to say “do not provide services to me unless covered under plan $planname $plannumber”. This is an incredible scam being inflicted on us.

14 Likes

Write a EULA over wherever the surgery will happen.

By cutting through here you, you agree to…

23 Likes

That’s brilliant! So good. Nominated for like-amplification.

10 Likes

I feel like I want to vomit. One of my friends just shared with me a video titled “The Donald Trump video that every Jew must watch!”; he was so insulted and disgusted by it that he needed to vent. Guess what? It’s contagious.

I just wish that I could tell the shande fir de goyim that produced that video my opinion of him, and to point out that Gobbels and other high ranking Nazis had their own pet Jews that they saved from the Final Solution. And that, from my perspective, he’s morally no better than my grand-uncle, who informed on his fellow Jews, up-to-and-including selling out his family to the Nazis.

And, finally, the negative stereotypes of us? Not any funnier when they’re coming from one of us trying to use those insulting stereotypes to get us to sell out from our ideals and principles.

28 Likes

Was it a pro-Trump video aimed at Jews to get them to vote for Trump?

9 Likes

Yes, by a Jewish Canadian alt-righter, Ezra Levant. Having looked over the rest of his hate-filled record, I sincerely wish that I could mail him a white sheet robe and hood, with the attached note of “You might want to exchange these for your tallit and tefillin, you’ll probably feel more comfortable.”

16 Likes

Levant backs Trump? If I had no other information at all, this would be sufficient to make me pray for a Clinton victory.

15 Likes

Agreed, although, for me, it went the other direction–the mere fact that the guy wanted to appeal for Trump and the depths that he sank to in order to make that appeal was bad enough, but then I looked deeper into his record, and was revolted by what I found.

11 Likes

Ugh… sounds horrible. Sorry you had to encounter it, but thanks for sharing the info.

9 Likes

I am not surprised in the least that Levant backs Trump… what a weasel…

7 Likes

I just fuckng hate doctors some days.

Today being one of them.

11 Likes

*Googles*

EWWWWWwwwwwWWWWWwwwwWWWW.

That is all.

8 Likes

There’s a reason why I think that he should give up his tallit and tefillin and join the KKK as his natural habitat.

7 Likes

But isn’t Oscar Levant the greatest?

4 Likes

Dad would have been 68 today. Fuck cancer.

33 Likes

My dad would have been 64 in a couple of weeks… double fuck cancer. We miss our dads.

33 Likes

I still keep expecting him to reappear and tell me it’s all a joke. It’s been 3 years. I want to tell him Mr. Bells bought an electric car so they can fake-argue about it. (I think he’d secretly love the car, but he’d pretend to hate it because he was a big car guy.)

20 Likes

I had a dream that my mother had faked her death and showed up again (it’s been almost 20 years). I was so happy to see her again that I didn’t even mind (though the rest of my family, my father in particular, were awfully angry).

18 Likes