Fucking NY Times

She also wrote this lovely book.

11 Likes

& @wazroth, @the_borderer, @smulder:

In a more civilized age, an author this wrong would have fallen on their pen in disgrace.

12 Likes

A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

5 Likes
4 Likes

Oh just fuck off NYT Ed Board…

If the race comes down to a choice between Mr. Trump and Mr. Biden, the sitting president would be this board’s unequivocal pick. That is how much of a danger Mr. Trump poses.

Titles for your Op/Eds - your doing it wrong…

12 Likes

Jenna Ortega Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

5 Likes
9 Likes

i mean, they could have called for ■■■■■ to leave the race. a felon and adjudicated rapist. a man calling for mass deportations of people he refers to as vermin. a person who says he won’t abide by the results of the election. an idiot who believes “post birth abortion” is a thing.

but i guess he had the most perfect h2o, so clearly asking him to step aside is a bad idea

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

To start with, I reject their premise that what happened on Thursday was even a what you would call a “debate”.

7 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Not an aberration

Certain political reporters, bored out of their tiny little skulls, have always wished for a brokered convention.

However,. the Democrats have scheduled this thing so it cannot possibly fill anything but a ceremonial role. Certain states had already announced plans for mischief.

To preclude this,

the democrats will virtually nominate Biden before the convention

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/28/biden-nominated-virtually-ohio-ballot-00160220

3 Likes

Times spokesperson Charlie Stadtlander told Politico that “the notion that any line of coverage has been ordered up or encouraged in retaliation for declining an interview, or any other reason, is outrageous and untrue.”

what we choose to print, what headlines get attached to articles, and where in the paper those articles go… that’s all done by magic elves.

he said, probably.

4 Likes
3 Likes

f32769c9b46398fa

6 Likes