FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK: GOP Confirms Evil

They’re seeking to associate themselves with power as they see themselves as fundamentally powerless. Just like the poor rednecks who vote for the same right wing corporatists that put the boot heel into their faces. They think by associating themselves with the power structure, they’re included in the power structure.

Unfortunately for them, they get no power from this, they’re simply seen as tools.

6 Likes

tragically, yes.

3 Likes

GOP Confirms Evil

Again…

8 Likes

McConnell was so smug after the vote too. I’m done thinking about the possible backlash. These guys just need to grown old and die in a hurry.

7 Likes

Evil is absolutely did the correct word. Today I finally lost hope. I know, how naive to have nursed it along this long. I’m definitely old enough to know better.

1 Like

Stockholm syndrome is real. In all seriousness, my wife sent me an article on something called “purity culture” tnat was absolutely horrifying, and i said so. Then she told me tnat she was raised that way. After I recovered, i realized that the hopeful message from that was that it can be changed and overcome, it just takes a hell of a lot of courage. Did I mention my respect for my wife roughly trippled on that day?

7 Likes

Backlash, yes, let us pray. Clarence Thomas led to the Year of the Woman, and that was a year later. Optimist yetanother thinks this will bring out record women voters, and push their vote to the left as a whole.

5 Likes

Seriously, unfuck McTurtle. That fucking guy. I remember him when the ACA repeal failed going on about bipartisanship and compromise and shit. What an evil two faced fucking fuck.

10 Likes

"…whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…"
–the U.S. Constitution

2 Likes

See, that’s the thing. It doesn’t matter who you believe. Take away all of it. All of the allegation, all of the circus. Wash him until he sparkles clean. He’s still terrible. I mean, have you seen his record as a judge? To be in favor you have to be insane twice.

Well. Multiple allegations.

Uh… half a dozen times? Or so?

5 Likes
2 Likes

i have seen his record as a judge. unless roberts takes his role as swing vote more seriously than his role as a federalist society stooge the court now has the votes to roll back the administrative state from the epa to osha to every other regulatory agency that protects the health, safety, and well-being of everyone who lives here. it is hideous.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.