G-20: 'Get rid of them,' Trump says of journalists. Putin: Russia also has 'problem' of 'fake news.' They chuckle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/28/g20-get-rid-of-them-trum.html

3 Likes

we have to get rid of this jackass

26 Likes

Traitor.

Hanging him in the public square would make a fine example.

21 Likes

i worry that we keep seeing him do shit like this and, while we love to comment and shake our heads, the reality is that one day he’s going to just go full-blown dictator, and it will be too late.

10 Likes

With every passing day, the levels of stupidity, ignorance, willful blindness, and/or malice required to remain a supporter of president Biff go further off the charts.

24 Likes

(In Russian accent)
“This story about fake news is also fake news!”

8 Likes

My wife is from the Osaka area and she is getting a kick out of seeing the G20 leaders taking in the sights.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, Senator McCarthy is gazing up from Hell, wondering what he should be doing…cheering, or spinning in his grave?

12 Likes

We truly live in the most insufferably obnoxious and evil timeline.

Fuck this petulant tiny handed dictator lapdog and the plane full of cheeto dust he rode in on. I hope he dies of gaseous gangreen of the asshole

I used to live next to Osaka- the thought of Donald Trump visiting there makes my memories poisoned.

10 Likes

in a times article putin says liberalism is dead …habeas corpus even

3 Likes

Commenter Kathy Padilla was wishing for necrotizing fasciitis of his private parts in another post a few days ago, and that stuck with me as an appropriate death sentence. So Kathy;

10 Likes

Joking about getting rid of journalists, with someone who does have them killed, is no joke.

19 Likes

Necrotizing fasciitis of genitals and gaseous gangrene of the asshole…

8 Likes

If he tries to involve others, that will never work. Look at how ineffective he was trying to fire Mueller. Time and again, people just ignored him. WH Counsel Don McGahn would tell others about the “crazy shit” Trump was asking him to do and just not do it.

The real danger are things Trump can do on his own, unilaterally. He can appoint cronies to high positions. He can order the Armed Forces anywhere on Earth. He can start wars. He can impose tariffs. He can crater the economy. He can close the border. He can launch nuclear weapons.

He cannot become dictator. But he can make America so shitty it wont matter if he is or not.

5 Likes

3 Likes

This latest from Trump sounds like a ‘weapons free’ order for neo-nazis, goons, etc. here…

4 Likes

How’s about shooting him in the middle of 5th Avenue on a busy day. That shouldn’t bother anyone, right?

3 Likes

yes, but inch by inch, people care less and let him get away with a bit more. it’s death by a thousand cuts.

2 Likes

I am not even going to bother wondering if he understands what “get rid of them” means in Russia. I am certain he does, and is extremely jealous of how “powerful” Putin is.

Trump speaks fluent gangster.

2 Likes