Gaetz accuses Washington Post of inciting Trump's Assassination

Originally published at: Gaetz accuses Washington Post of inciting Trump's Assassination

5 Likes

To Gaetz’s credit, he has also spoken out forthrightly and unambiguously about the danger that Trump’s own inflammatory rhetoric could lead to the assassination of Arthur Engoron, Tanya Chutkan, Jack Smith, Letitia James, Joe Biden and others.

(touches earpiece) Wait … I’m sorry, I’m being informed that Matt Gaetz has apparently said nothing on the subject. Never mind then.

19 Likes

I am tempted to say things I shouldn’t, so…
Homer Not Today GIF by MOODMAN

15 Likes

Always projection with fascists. And perhaps a call for stochastic terrorism against Biden thrown in as well.

20 Likes

False?

Then I won’t be buying a subscription.

5 Likes

Tell you what, Gaetz, if he gets assassinated then I’ll spend at least one minute feigning concern over whether the Washington Post was to blame.

8 Likes

And with a comment added to the fade…
WhatTheFade

5 Likes

So if someone publicly stated that Obama was the founder of ISIS, would that individual be guilty of attempted presidential assassination?

4 Likes

Gaetz accuses Washington Post of inciting Trump’s Assassination

For a fleeting moment I thought to myself, “did I miss it?”

7 Likes

See, that’s one of those things I was tempted to say.

6 Likes

Has he got something against the Washington Post? If he read more widely, he’d find they are not alone in expressing the dangers of Trump.

4 Likes

Yes, Trump hates them…

3 Likes

Let’s face it. Trump does not read. Lots of evidence they had to dial down the PDB to like 6th grade levels (AND insert needless ego stroking to keep him even vaguely on track)

4 Likes

… Florida Man Gaetz is worried that somebody else is going to assassinate Trump, not that the WP will incite Trump to do an assassination

so this topic is not about Trump reading anything

3 Likes

He wishes!
The only one assassinating Donnie these days is Donnie.

2 Likes

As usual, an accusation is a confession with these guys.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.