Gaetz "paid for sex with minor," says pal in written confession

If Gaetz somehow worms his way out of this scandal, then basically all bets are off for acceptable behavior in politics.

But I think he will actually be going down - or at least charged.

1 Like

…aaand Gaetz pulls back ahead of Giuliani in the betting pool for “next GOP Politician to appear on national television in handcuffs.”

14 Likes

I’m going to go with petulance that they didn’t work hard enough to make him president, and also if he gave out too many pardons, the people he was squeezing for money for a pardon would value them less, and might lower their price. Plus, Matt Gaetz is a potential competitor in 2024 or 2028, so he may not mind if he gets jacked up.

4 Likes

Petulance, maybe, but the rest of that would require intelligence and/or the patience to listen to intelligent people.

1 Like

Pretty sure attempting to bribe one’s way to a pardon is also a federal crime, as is Stone’s apparent acceptance of that bribe in return for his facilitation of that pardon solicitation

6 Likes

Yep. Dude, if you need to see ID from your “dates”, you’re already being a garbage human.

12 Likes

Agreed, likely not deep political consideration but he may be angry that Gaetz is having sex with youngsters while in office, and Trump had too much scrutiny to do similar. AFAIK, Trump might have “dated” the same 17 year old.

2 Likes

Yep, these screenshots seem to have been kept as blackmail against Stone. Hope this takes the whole lot of them down.

4 Likes

I am not enjoying the mental image there, but you might just be right.

2 Likes

Bernie Sanders GIF by patternbase

21 Likes

Mark Zuckerberg Facebook GIF by GIPHY News

21 Likes

Thread:

12 Likes

One of the many disgusting angles on this story: Greenberg made the 17-year-old think it was her fault and shamed her for being the one who put him and Gaetz at risk for criminal prosecution. A statutory rapist and sex trafficker extracting an apology from his victim.

There is no limit to how low these creeps will sink.

15 Likes

As we say round my way:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/63773468.jpg

17 Likes

Sex with a minor actually has one tidy word: RAPE. Why sanitize this disgusting behavior??

1 Like

Thus the scare quotes in the headline. It’s not like Greenberg is going to willingly characterize himself as a rapist if he can try to find another way to frame the crime.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.