Galveston GOP Chairwoman says her text message with N-word was a "typo"

What a typical cowardice, backdone missing GOP racist pig …

Oh damn, that was a typo, I wanted to write “What a typical typing skill handicaped person…”

Typical nagger. Always nagging people.

2 Likes

“…typical Nice Guy…”

EXACTLY. If it really was a typo, it means she’s trained her phone to include that word in her lexicon, which is presumably significantly worse. I can’t even train my own phone that I almost never mean “ducking”, and her phone accidentally throws in the n-word? Not buying it.

5 Likes

My iPhone used to keep inserting duck when I want to say… another word but it learned I use the other more often… hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have a Jamaican friend who will lose it if some Karen insists she be referred to as “African American”

(Sometimes folks double down after being politely informed Jamaica is not in Africa)

2 Likes

Jamaican American or Jamaican is what my Jamaican American friends prefer, when talking about their ethnic background. Those who are American citizens prefer to be called Americans in most contexts.

It’s a cultural distinction that people who think in racial terms don’t understand. They seem to think in gross generalities, and are incapable of seeing differences within the giant groups in their minds. Like people who say that all Asians or all White folks look the same - they’re seriously demented.

3 Likes

On issues around race? Shocked /s

5 Likes

That’s different, her identifying herself as such. That’s a leap from just making an assumption because of her looks.

Her comment still racist as fuck, tho.

9 Likes

Aye; it’s not like POC can’t be bigoted against their own demographic.

The existence of self-hating opportunists like Candice Owens, David Clarke, Kanye and Omarosa clearly proves otherwise.

Furthermore it doesn’t matter what her heritage is; she’s still a chairwoman for the GOP, in TX, meaning she’s in a position of power in a political party that is historically known for it’s racism and sexism.

12 Likes

“Well now Robert…”

boondocks-uncle-ruckus

Yep.

10 Likes

8 Likes

"Galveston GOP Chairwoman says her text message with N-word was a “typo” "

Yeah, sure. OK, lady, tell us what you were trying to type and then we’ll tell you if your story is believable or just another pile of GOP poo.

2 Likes

Nogger! Tis the season :evergreen_tree::stars::cocktail:

1 Like

http://bash.org/?5300

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.