Video: A furious woman at Walmart calls cops on a man because he "looks illegal"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/06/video-a-furious-woman-at-walm.html

5 Likes

Why is it always a certain type of white woman?

36 Likes

Walmart Wendy?

ETA: A quick google informs me she’s already been assigned that name. Sometimes these things just write themselves.

55 Likes

The police told me to stop calling or they’d arrest me since I report every single person I encounter who I’m not familiar with every time I go outside…

46 Likes

b/c Fox News

24 Likes

During the video, the offensive fart-jackal states ”He punked people for their outfits” and “He’s punking your job”. Does anyone know what she means?

18 Likes

giphy

36 Likes

It’s Fall now so, maybe she’s saying “pumpkin”. IDK.

10 Likes

Yeah, she means “I have boomer brainrot and I’m scared of people darker than me on the pantone chart”

22 Likes

Hey, her dad is black!

3 Likes

Italian, Mexican … and Aloha?

12 Likes

Do they know they are gonna be on the internet?

8 Likes

I think I know who the cops actually need to investigate.

25 Likes

“Your dad is a racist? Cool. My wife is a bobcat.”

8 Likes

The racist woman also appears to be a big liar. :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

I imagine that she envisions a scenario where the person in question, Miguel, let’s call him conks a good, god-fearing white person, Michael, let’s call him, on the head to steal their outfit, identity, and occupation. Hell, Miguel probably goes straight to Michael’s house and takes over his family, too. Sits down at his dinner table, and BAM, the whole shebang is now usurped by an illegal from Mexico…or possibly Africa?

She had a friend who got beat up down the street and her dad is black, so don’t you dare accuse this woman of racism.

That should be a restaurant at an airport.

21 Likes

I won’t argue with that… but what about before FN?

5 Likes

Did you explain to them that your little nephew is Italian, Mexican, and Aloha?

17 Likes

Ah man, I wanted to hear about her friend down the street, but that seemed to forget about that once she got into the whole “My dad’s black” argument.

7 Likes

She wears her MAGA hat in her heart (assuming she has one).

9 Likes