Video: A furious woman at Walmart calls cops on a man because he "looks illegal"

What a twisted up bundle of DNA.

Not even a clue… like. I would guess she thinks the guy popped up from Mexico, hid in the bushes until a worker left his vest and hard hat behind, put them on, then Ashton Kutchered his way onto the job site where they are going to be handing out legal documentation? I really don’t know.

Right? Is that what she calls people from Hawaii? Or was she so flustered she couldn’t remember the name “Hawaiian”?

18 Likes

I can theoretically understand how bigots in parts of the Midwest could freak out when they see a brown-skinned person, but more than 30 percent of the population Glendora is Latino/Hispanic. How does she even go about her daily business?

25 Likes

Well, there’s ‘stolen valor’.

Maybe she should be looked into for ‘stolen race’.

3 Likes

Maybe this is her daily business.

25 Likes

How is it that these kinds of people always seem utterly clueless to the immense amount of ridicule they are inevitably going to receive behind these videos?

And as for that dubious-ass claim about her dad and nephew, bish better come with some 23&Me results if she wants anyone to believe that bullshit…

In full seriousness, and with no intent to body shame the bigoted woman in question; her appearance seems to me to be that of someone who probably does not venture outside her own domicile very often.

21 Likes

Pretty sure she has no clue about what Aloha means, not that it’s surprising, given the rest of her attitude.

16 Likes

My favorite part is when she completely forgot she was pretending to be on the phone with 911.

Also: “He is illegal because he doesn’t speak English.” I’m suddenly motivated to resume my Duolingo lessons so that, as the whitest white guy who ever Caucasianed, if I ever encounter one of these in the wild I can start talking to them in Spanish and telling them to go back to ScotchIreland.

20 Likes

If he had gotten into his truck and just backed over her, I’d gladly have been a witness for the defense.

Seriously though, creating a public disturbance is a crime. Arrest that racist woman.

3 Likes

It looks like she gives up & walks away because of the onlooker in his car who calls out her racism calmly & persistently.

14 Likes

I guess punked is some kind of advanced white replacement: They don’t just jump out of the bushes and genocide white people, but also take their outfit, job, truck, house, family, etc.

If someone could arrange for all these people to be in the same place, and then spark an accusation chain-reaction, I would be like this:

37f45e364c693b3c3a0c1e517830de67918fc0781f8a6b1bb2ee942cce43fe19

14 Likes

Maybe some Mexican person jumped out of the bushes and ran off with her job.

12 Likes

She seems to have this bizarre fantasy scenario all worked out where the Scary Mexican beat someone up, stole a construction-worker outfit, and then crawled out of the bushes to steal a job.

“I ain’t racist! We had real Chef Boy-ar-dee while drinking margaritas and watching Black-ish last night, so F YOU!”

13 Likes

It’s a POS System.

It’s a POS System.

2 Likes

Cut her some slack everyone. She was taken by surprise. It’s pretty rare to encounter a hispanic person in [checks notes]… Los Angeles County.

36 Likes

It was the first thing that sprung to my mind as well. Glad to see I’m still part of the Internet Hivemind :wink:

I was watching a stream of a visual novel called Butterfly Soup the other day, and there’s a scene where a racist asshole white guy yells “konichiwa” at two Asian girls, neither of whom are Japanese. One of the girls clapped back with “This is America, speak English!” and I almost fell out of my chair laughing. (Butterfly Soup is a great game with lots of LGBTQ energy that’s PWYW, btw.)

11 Likes

Is it not illegal to harass people on the street, refuse to get out of their way so that they can leave, swear at them and hurl hateful racist statements at them?

'Cause…that’s who “looks illegal” to me.

28 Likes

I think one thing goes with the other. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

If she was instead a decent, caring, fair-minded person and in that way interacted with people, I suspect she would be much less of a target for body shaming.

1 Like

Wait, is this the new country song template?
Also, MACKEREL :grin::fish::fish: Mmmm.

3 Likes

Sure, because that’s totally a thing that actually happens…

8 Likes