Garage sale displeases neighbor

How long have you two been friends? Asking for a friend…

2 Likes

Yup. Can confirm. I’m fourth generation at least, born in Abilene. Once, in Sanderson, I had the owner of a business call the house I was staying at for “harassing” his secretary at the mechanic shop he owned. In reality, I was passing the time with chit-chat and petting the dog while waiting for the shop mechanic to come back from lunch so I could buy tire patch material.

Too many Texans’ paranoia almost rivals that of mega-doses of LSD.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with that?

6 Likes

nothing, I think it’s funny as hell! When was the last time you heard someone say that outside of a Beverly Hillbillies rerun?!

1 Like

Wow my Nextdoor is all lost pets, mail theft, and “we’re totally for the homeless shelter, we just want it in a different neighborhood.”

10 Likes

A decent IPA.

5 Likes

Yeah, our NextDoor is great … except the month before an election there’s always that one thread.

Also, there’s no accounting for some people’s taste in Mexican restaurants.

6 Likes

Yesterday.

A software engineer I work with used it to describe a table he was building at home. That was the first time I’ve heard it out loud in a long time, though.

4 Likes

:confused: My mommy.

5 Likes

Its not an insult man. Hey, I am from New England…that’s not a popular phrase/term up here.

1 Like

The neighbor’s redneck Zen Garden doesn’t seem to be promoting contemplation and tranquility.

3 Likes

New word for me. Would of thought that was an Australian word.

Freshly raked rocks, wow. Come to think of it, I have a side yard patch covered in them kinda rocks where I park trailers and such. And I have raked them before! Oh. My. Goodness. If I ever start wearing keys on a chain at my hip, someone! Please intervene!

1 Like

Agreed.

There are obviously some mental issues here.

I really dislike the woman recording. She is taking part in this for her own gain while pretending to be an innocent bystander. It’s just mean spirited and low class.

10 Likes

Personally I’m leaning toward staged clickbait.

23 Likes

Not just Arizona, almost certainly metro Phoenix. Gravel, mesquite, bougainvilla, sidewalks. Tucson is out, the planes flying over strike a lot of Phoenix but the powerline tower suggests the East Valley, probably pretty close in given the plane at low altitude. Western part of north Mesa at a guess.

5 Likes

It all feels pretty faked. And put your dog on a leash, fake or not the dog is running out on the street.

8 Likes

I think it most definitely staged between them to create a viral YT channel.

3 Likes

Feels like my hometown: Better not git on muh property.

1 Like

A coworker has a mini one in her cube, and does get pissy if someone messes with it. I Don’t blame her.

2 Likes