Genderswapped Boba Fett cosplayer

What’s going on with her crotch in this first, helmet-off, shot?

That’s what I came here to say. Glad that somebody else beat me to it.

Don’t forget how he captured Han Solo & friends in the first place! Well, not so much “captured” as “followed from a safe distance, then ratted out to the Empire so the stormtroopers could do all the heavy lifting.”

Come to think of it, isn’t that exactly the same thing that this guy did in the first movie? How come “Aardvark in sunglasses guy” didn’t get legions of followers and a needlessly complex backstory?

2 Likes

Don’t you realize that EVERYONE in Star Wars has a needlessly complex backstory? And I will guarantee that someone out there has this guy on a shirt.

2 Likes

I don’t see any ‘rage’ here. I think it did bring up an interesting caveat when ‘gender-bending’ (and it seems genderbending costumes are very popular) even strictly form a costuming point of view. One almost always HAS to put emphasis on ultra-feminine features, otherwise they’re not even identified as female.

For instance, I’ve been wanting to cosplay as a female Rumplestiltskin (from Once Upon a Time) but don’t want to wear super spiky heels or a dress (because I love the original costume and want the challenge of recreating it accurately). I quickly figured that because I’m lanky and don’t have much of a rack (not every woman has big enough boobs to be visible under a heavier jacket or vest), I would simply end up as ‘Rumplestiltskin’. I would have to tell people I’m a female version, which is sort of pointless. So no genderbending for me; just plain costuming. I’ve had a similar situation with Dream of the Endless.

1 Like

Not when wearing armour and not having a huge rack . :wink:

Holly Force! It is full of characters with needlessly complex backstory!!!

1 Like

I can honestly say I had not examined the crotch of the cartoon girl, but I know that her name is supposed to be Sabine Wren and that she’s a grafitti artist and weapons expert.

This is what I’m saying. In Star Wars’ cantina scene they were running short of monsters, so they stuck a wolfman head on a guy and put him at the bar. Lucas has since replaced him in the various reissues, but even that guy has a staggeringly detailed wiki.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, only your first paragraph makes sense in my reality. What are these “prequels” you speak of?

3 Likes

Good point. Dream is already so androgynous, it would be like dividing by zero. Be Delerium instead. I’ve always had a crush on her.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.