Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

There was the Know-Nothings and now there’s the Believe-Nothings.

3 Likes

While I’ve had many times when I think Pres. Obama has been really wrong, there are times like these where he’s so heartwarming. Good vid clips in the link.

1 Like

Interesting piece in the Observer today about centrist Democrats.

1 Like

Leftwards = not treating people like crap apparently.

5 Likes

Any president who doesn’t begin every day on his knees isn’t fit to be commander-in-chief of this country,

Anti-constitutional, and sexist.

Although to be fair, perhaps he wasn’t talking about prayer?

5 Likes

Isn’t Ted Cruz Canukistani? Pretty sure that makes him unqualified to be president of the US. That and the barking madness of his religiosity.

You know what time it is.

2 Likes

Ridicule of Tony Abbott’s religious beliefs is ‘bigotry at its most shameless’, says George Brandis

Just as a contrasting attitude…

1 Like

George Brandis is a colossal douchecanoe.

1 Like

Well yes. He can do the scary Cheney grin, and effectively treat refugees like war criminals.
Just saying, in some countries politicians get picked on for being religious nuts…

2 Likes

Yeah, fuckwit Brandis doesn’t hail from a nation where atheists are viewed with suspicion…

1 Like

Also, Abbott is king of the douchecanoes.

LOL. Prominent Catholics: we really would prefer it if you didn’t associate yourself with us, Tony.

2 Likes

It’s stuff like this that make me want a revival of the Ranters. Consensually fuck who you like, take whatever drugs you want, pray or don’t pray, Jesus saved you all regardless.

3 Likes

I’m already here, waiting for tonight’s debate.

And, after that horror that hit the world last night, I’m already socially lubricated. And sad. And in the dark.

3 Likes

Isn’t it supposed to have started by now?

2 Likes

This twitter overlay on the feed is eating up half my display. I don’t need to stare at a tweet from Michael Moore for 3 mins.

3 Likes

See if you can get a tweet from yourself there instead.

2 Likes

Axelrod, Huckabee, Kasich. Looks like they are only spotlighting famous people.

I don’t like twitter curating my TV space. Have I said that yet?

2 Likes