Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Although Butte County voted for Trump

5 Likes

With Trump being his good buddy now, you’d think Alex jones could finally get the inside scoop on contrails and lizard people and the FEMA world domination camps and things. Odd he hasn’t shared any of his discoveries.

9 Likes

Also the current sitting president is an Alex Jones/InfoWars fan. He went on his show during the election several times. Let that sink in.

8 Likes

I’m sure that this will be Herr Drumpf’s favorite pic of the day…

8 Likes

The clips of this guy - he does not blink. So disturbing this guy is in a powerful position.

6 Likes

Don’t knock whacko conspiracy nuts… Look how prescient Larouche was:

8 Likes

So maybe it was just in the last year this shit got taken seriously. Even with the looniest of my circle I had only heard it called “entertaining” or “funny” and not taken as news.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I know people who take it seriously. Mostly libertarians with a mix of minimal/poor education & relatively poor life circumstances. I think he’s bigger in Austin since he’s local. I see the InfoWars stickers on cars and street signs and things pretty often. There was one gentleman with a big InfoWars sign with some unfriendly slogan on it that I flipped off at the Women’s March.

4 Likes

Bizarre in Houston it’s a huge joke even by the looniest of anti-governmental survivalists I know - and one of them spent weeks trying to convince me Ebola was airborne and “we’d see how silly a bunker is then.”

3 Likes
4 Likes

what about my laptop screen?

3 Likes

Watch the video of him a couple of times, and I’m sure you’ll need some kind of exorcism.

3 Likes

Good grief. That is one scary dude. Is he real? I thought i was watching some sort of, not very sophisticated, animatronic spitting out dictator-speak.

3 Likes

Yeah and apparently whispering in Trump’s ear. He is freaking me out. He comes off like a serial killer or someone who has something seriously wrong with them.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Yup.

I show up at about the three minute mark.

3 Likes

I didn’t know Slender Man could be captured on video.

12 Likes

That lizard’s people mask is much too tight.

6 Likes

Grab a cadaver, I wanna reach out and stab ya…

Wrong Steve Miller, but it still works

4 Likes