The Donald Trump Mysteries: “The Leak Is Real, The News Is Fake”

Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and it would be fake news.

17 Likes

Yup. That seems about right.

6 Likes

I believe he even said that.

6 Likes

He said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters.

8 Likes

Well seeing as he did NOT lose voters, I guess he must have shot somebody on Fifth Avenue. About as logical as the rest of his reasoning. The fact that there is no body AND that there has been no leak about it, must prove it, eh?

4 Likes

Does it never occur to Trump that when he complains about the leaks being real he’s saying the information being leaked is true?

9 Likes

18 Likes

Well I was thinking more about murder in a direct way, but yes, there is that. Fair point.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s the quote I was thinking of.

5 Likes

15 Likes

I can’t laugh either.

The Russians literally did what Nixon attempted to do in 1972 – bug the Democratic National Committee and rifle through their communications. And Trump benefited greatly from their crimes.

Oh, and those leaks were the Good Leaks, by the way.

8 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true treason!

11 Likes

Rage Mango’s hands are way too big.

If you had told me 10, 20 years ago Donald J(ackass) Trump would be president due to the interference of the FBI and FSB (KGB) I would have referred you to the nearest mental health professional. Run, don’t walk!

At least I can flee to Canada.

Can someone please leak his tax returns? And leak the peepee tapes so we can judge for ourselves (not that this would sway even a single Trumpkin: they’d all like to pee on Obama) TY!

4 Likes

Just watched CNN’s “The Eighties” episode of greed & money… Trump was one of both the opening and closing stories !

1 Like

Speaking of which…

10 Likes

Brandolini’s law aka the Bullshit Asymmetry Principle

14 Likes

… people would still vote for him.

2 Likes

That’s why Hitchens’s Razor is so useful:

6 Likes

those hands are way out of proportion to the real ones.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.