Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

I’m sure the deans are, uh, extremely disappointed that the esteemed name of Geraldo Riviera will no longer be associated with Yale.

10 Likes

No, I watched that televised special. Just a few old beer bottles. Probably from Geraldo after he realized it was a wash.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Maybe we should expand the list of who’s punchable to include both Nazis and people lying about vote fraud in an effort to disenfranchise people?

8 Likes

That would imply there isn’t a degree of crossover already with this one. I noticed his interview with Fox was much more favorable…

7 Likes

While Kobach is a right-wing authoritarian pursuing a course of mass disenfranchisement of minorities and other vulnerable populations, it’d be nice to have clear guidance for those who are sensitive about applying the Nazi label. Also, Nazi or not, that gentleman’s face lacks some much needed pummeling.

7 Likes

The best part of his whining is that, according to several people responding on Twitter, the chyron wasn’t even addressing him. It was referring to Steve Miller’s flagrant bullshit from earlier in the day.

The lady doth protest too much…

4 Likes

I’m thinking in 2020 the new administration is going to be really busy codifying a lot of rules inspired by Trump and his admin’s sea of abuses.

15 Likes

It’s so hard to keep track of which Trump lie they’re talking about.

9 Likes

Those retweets are awesome.

I think the viewers have decided.

4 Likes

Let’s hope he makes good on this promise.

10 Likes

Speaking of Infowars…

7 Likes

Although Butte County voted for Trump

5 Likes

With Trump being his good buddy now, you’d think Alex jones could finally get the inside scoop on contrails and lizard people and the FEMA world domination camps and things. Odd he hasn’t shared any of his discoveries.

9 Likes

Also the current sitting president is an Alex Jones/InfoWars fan. He went on his show during the election several times. Let that sink in.

8 Likes

I’m sure that this will be Herr Drumpf’s favorite pic of the day…

8 Likes

The clips of this guy - he does not blink. So disturbing this guy is in a powerful position.

6 Likes

Don’t knock whacko conspiracy nuts… Look how prescient Larouche was:

8 Likes

So maybe it was just in the last year this shit got taken seriously. Even with the looniest of my circle I had only heard it called “entertaining” or “funny” and not taken as news.

3 Likes
3 Likes