Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Bad diet, smoking, drinking every day …

That’s what I remember fortysomethings looking like when I was a teenager.

He must be a health-science denier on top of everything else.

2 Likes

The thread got closed, so I can’t post this there, but pfft.

4 Likes

intolerant insistence on political correctness is lame.

Let us not forget who the real victims are here…

6 Likes

Trump meets Trudeau today. More Handshake Olympics.

2 Likes

Well if there’s anyone who knows all about “lame,” it would be Geraldo Rivera.

So no big loss there.

5 Likes

Alex Jones is a little older than me and a little younger than my sister, but he looks old enough to be our father.

Was your earlier picture a still frame from a TV show or short promotional film?

You look good, crazy notwithstanding. You no longer look as clean-cut as you used to, but that’s not a bad thing at all. You do look like someone who works outdoors in 45-degree heat though.

3 Likes

Sure, there might be a few troubling things going on right now, but they all pale in comparison to Yale changing the name of a residential college from a white supremacist who fought a war against America to a giant in computer science history. That clearly was the thing to decide to take action over.

5 Likes

Maybe Yale was Rivera’s safe space?

8 Likes

Meth will do that to you.

4 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

So awesome.

2 Likes
10 Likes

“You see, I’ve got big, beautiful hands! Huge! I guarantee there’s no problem with size down there, I guarantee you. Believe me.”

11 Likes

(Look how Trudeau sets his jaw before going in for the handshake. God this just cracks me up.)

15 Likes

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/voters-brilliantly-troll-jason-chaffetz-with-bills-after-he-accuses-them-of-being-paid-protesters/

9 Likes

This is just beautiful!

9 Likes

Oh my god, I’m only a few months older than Alex Jones??

I guess spending your life consumed with faux hatred and paranoia ages a man.

9 Likes