Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Perry famously wanted to shut the DOE down in 2012, and couldn’t even name its basic functions.

7 Likes

Well, I remember the “oops”. But I’d hoped that by the time he took the job he knew what it was, at least.

3 Likes

The old bar

Daneel’s Trump adjusted bar

The new bar

5 Likes

Love me some twitter:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/LiveFromThe2017Inauguration?src=tren

3 Likes

When President-elect Donald J. Trump offered Rick Perry the job of energy secretary five weeks ago, Mr. Perry gladly accepted, believing he was taking on a role as a global ambassador for the American oil and gas industry that he had long championed in his home state.

In the days after, Mr. Perry, the former Texas governor, discovered that he would be no such thing — that in fact, if confirmed by the Senate, he would become the steward of a vast national security complex he knew almost nothing about, caring for the most fearsome weapons on the planet, the United States’ nuclear arsenal.

7 Likes

and it’s obviously a HUGE issue for our educational system. Bears fucking with our schools. Take schools back from bears! Bears are what are keeping our kids stupid. Make America Great Again! Kill the bears!

8 Likes

OMG! Remember the colbert report and the threat down?

10 Likes

I DO NOT get how these rich people think NOT taking the government salary makes them better. I WANT my public servants paid by ME not by corporations.

12 Likes

but you can tots learn nuclear weapons on the job.

4 Likes

Indeed. The cost of elected/appointed official’s salaries is a pittance compared to what the taxpayers shell out in corporate welfare and gifts to the super-rich.

6 Likes

If anyone is feeling a li’l bit constipated, this should help you.

9 Likes

This woman is exactly what is wrong with Trump and his administration in a nutshell.

13 Likes

Sadly, that was a group of protesters who thought that donning Klan garb would be “edgy” street theater.

7 Likes

This’ll save lots of money. Wonder why nobody has done it before…

https://twitter.com/annielowrey/status/822079660217565184

5 Likes

Well look at that: scrapping the arts, scrapping all alternative energy research, scrapping CO2 emission reduction research, etc. what isn’t scrapped is reduced to pre-Obama levels. All basically taken verbatim from the Heirtage Foundation.

I never want to hear anyone saying the Democrats and just like the Republicans again. It’s just a lazy excuse pushed by pseudo-partisans that are benefiting from the delineation of political boundaries.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Sure, who needs science and art? Just a bunch of librul faggots.

8 Likes

Both bars are far below the Barbados Slim bar.

1 Like
8 Likes

Love the hashtags: #strangerdanger and #TooAfraidtoCrosstheStreet

3 Likes