Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Biden is at VP44, but he isn’t the 44th VP… (should be 47).

My preemptive blocking of all those accounts had to be undone. D’oh!

5 Likes

I’m glad you posted it, because I’ve wondered what those silly guys were up to; they’ve been weirdly quiet during a time when I thought they’d be posting video after video. Maybe their big ace card was the Russian connection, and the CIA beat them to it.

4 Likes

I just checked, and I’m happy to report that anyone who was following @potus was automatically switched over to the archived list and were not automatically signed on to follow #45. You have to make a point of hitting “follow”.

So, that’s nearly 4M people who went out of their way to follow him ASAP.

7 Likes

I imagine Wikileaks had more to do with it, and no doubt they were anti-Hillary.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that a fair percentage of those are following to watch the train wreck. I see 112 of my Twitter followers/followees are following the new POTUS account, and none of them are MAGA types.

3 Likes

I had to remember to block the new press secretary now too.

I’m hoping that since Trump wants to do all comms via twitter, it’ll help make it easier to ignore him (apart from all the awful shit he’ll do)

3 Likes

Check the photo they chose for the banner.

5 Likes

Cheery portrait photo. Is that the official one? Aren’t they normally more smiley and less angry-dictator?

5 Likes

It’s better than the weird scowling disgruntled image he chose for his most recent book, which looks like someone said HEY TRUMP! and snapped his picture as he was starting to sit down.

4 Likes

Oh hey, the White House has removed all references to LGBT rights from the website.

10 Likes

I think it’s supposed to convey that he means business.

5 Likes

He means it. SRS BSNS.

His new wax figure looks less ‘srs bsns’ and more ‘shifty car salesman scoping out an easy mark.’

5 Likes

Currently researching to see if this is true. Stand by, viewers.

5 Likes

Update:

Oh, fucking shit.

8 Likes

Is anybody going to the women’s march in Washington DC? I don’t have a lot of experience with these things, and I’m seriously wondering if I should bring my DLSR with telephoto lenses. The subject matter is ideal. But what are my chances of hanging on to it? How violent are the police expecting this to be?

I don’t want to end up being told that I can’t carry it around, and I don’t want a smashed lens or two. Obviously I’d be using public transport to commute in.

4 Likes

News flash: Donald to rename presidential plane to Hair Force One.

6 Likes

Roger Stone, one of Trump’s closest and central advisors putting his grace and humanity on display today:

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/822331361830850560

8 Likes

Here’s Roger posing with a young girl wearing a “RAPIST” shirt. This man, an InfoWars regular, who dedicated his life to attacking the Clintons, now has the full trust of the POTUS as he advises him.

Delightfully, he also has close ties to Russian leadership and appears to have been working with them during the election:

7 Likes

At least the title of the Trump book is 100% accurate.

3 Likes