10 Likes

not laughing
not laughing
okay yes I am

10 Likes
10 Likes

SAD!

8 Likes

I love that there are people hanging out wayyyyy in the back. Like, they could get closer, but meh.

5 Likes

I’ve seen bigger crowds than that at a Sheffield Shield match. :laughing:

6 Likes

Actually, after this tweet my respect for Perry has increased a great deal, and is now hovering around the zero mark.

11 Likes

It is the first honest thing said in the new administration. I didn’t expect it so soon.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/potus

Fuckity fuck fuck. At least he hasn’t defiled the official account yet, though I’m sure he’ll abuse it hideously.

9 Likes

“To my many enemies…”

6 Likes

I missed this from earlier in the week.

6 Likes

Is it a bad sign that he’s already bored after signing the first two documents?

6 Likes

8 Likes

Here’s a thing.

5 Likes

My prediction is that we’ll be getting a split-personality good-cop bad-cop version of everything, with Trump’s unfiltered spew on his own account and the polished PR-spun version by Kellyanne Conway on @POTUS.

4 Likes

And are they going to drop them into the public domain? Have they had them since before the election? Are they just trying to look good?

4 Likes

I knew Twitter was going to automatically start me following @POTUS44, but when I went to unfollow @POTUS that was done too. Yay.

4 Likes

Too little, much too late, Anon. Go home.

5 Likes

No idea. They are just claiming to be uncovering things.

[quote=“nungesser, post:541, topic:91600, full:true”]
Too little, much too late, Anon. Go home.
[/quote]I question if they have anything close to the alleged FBI investigation, but thought a direct reply was at least interesting.

4 Likes

Yeah… I guess I meant it more rhetorically, than aimed at you specifically?

4 Likes