Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

I mean the reason you run for pres. is so you can have a lovely time and enjoy it, very unfair of the press to not let him relax and feel free of all responsibilities on his luxury presidential vacation term.

10 Likes

How could he possibly have enjoyed being a 70 year old “billionaire” if he hadn’t become President?

Does he really think being President is meant to be a reward for all that legitimate businessing he’s done?

"I think it’s unbelievably frustrating when you’re continually told it’s not big enough

9 Likes

How is the notorious RBG feeling lately? Good? Is she good?

13 Likes

Weekend at Bernie’s III - SCOTUS.

9 Likes

Obama: “So, Donald… I’m not gonna lie to you. This job is hard. Really hard. Not sure if you remember how I looked back in 2008, but I probably aged about 20 years in the last 8. Wait, how old are you, again?”
Don: “70.”
Obama: “Oooh. Well. Hm. Good luck with that.”

15 Likes

11 Likes

This space for rent.

6 Likes

Dammit, I was gonna share that one.

6 Likes

We can share it.

Hey everybody! Melizmatic and I have something to tell you!

12 Likes

You silly.

9 Likes
14 Likes

Since you were kind enough to share yours:

Hey everybody! SenorSchaffer and I have something to tell you!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/24/politics/secret-service-agent-trump-bullet/?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

I just have to say she may have been one of the only ones bold enough to state it, but I’ll bet many agents are thinking it.

15 Likes

Timely, that.

5 Likes
9 Likes

I’m sure he thinks in narcissistic terms and thinks being President means that he can only succeed and will be praised, respected, and rewarded for whatever he does, since it’s a bump in the social hierarchy he so desperately wants to climb.

What we need to tell him is that even more important, respected, and admired than being a President is being an astronaut. Way cooler, way more awesome, only the most smart, talented, winning of the winners get to be that, but that since he is so incredibly awesome, and such an amazing, skilled winner that we’ll gladly send him to a special best-astronaut [containment] chamber on the ISS, and that if he’s ready he can get aboard that rocket today.

13 Likes

We just need to make sure we put him on the B ship.

7 Likes

Trump is the epitome of a B Arker.

5 Likes
12 Likes

This needs to be in the RESIST! thread.

5 Likes

I keep saying they are all going to go ‘oh look I need to tie my shoe’ if it comes down to it.

4 Likes