Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

I was thinking it was because his breath stinks, but whatever.

4 Likes

Got his theme song right here:

4 Likes

He says itā€™s because he likes a ā€œfresh mouthā€ and claims his doctor has OKā€™d him for chewing and swallowing 35 pieces of gum by noon every day.

Iā€™m waiting for the day that he passes a cinnamon bezoar during a press conference.

10 Likes

So I was right, he has bad breath.

The stuff we heard growing up about swallowing gum was mostly bullshit, but that canā€™t be healthy.

3 Likes

I read this article a while back and itā€™s in mind again with recent events. I thought for sure it would be paywalled, but no, itā€™s there in full.

HBR: Narcissistic Leaders: The Incredible Pros, the Inevitable Cons

(Sorry about the Freud-name-dropping, the author thinks heā€™s doing his article some good with that. Now that Iā€™m rereading it, it seems mostly useful for the stories of narcissists in action.)

FTA:

In his short story The Curfew Tolls, Stephen Vincent BenƩt speculates on what would have happened to NapolƩon if he had been born some 30 years earlier. Retired in prerevolutionary France, NapolƩon is depicted as a lonely artillery major boasting to a vacationing British general about how he could have beaten the English in India. The point, of course, is that a visionary born in the wrong time can seem like a pompous buffoon.

Born in the wrong time, or placed in the wrong setting. In the voice of Craig Ferguson: remind you of anyone?

5 Likes

6 Likes

Heā€™s like Lady MacBeth constantly struggling to wash the crimes from his mouth in vain.

8 Likes
8 Likes

I thought it was a vain effort to get rid of the taste of bullshit, but that works too.

7 Likes

Some friendly Fox News comments about the repeal of Dodd-Frank.

5 Likes

This guy really gets it.

2 Likes

anyone remembering the promising candidate G.M.?

in the end the result was close: a few weeks too late, a few kilometers off the target, and not that gigantic

Earth gets a close shave from the small asteroid 2017 BH30

11 Likes

Even Giant Meteor failed us.

11 Likes

How did I miss the legitimizing of Alex Jones? When did it happen?

4 Likes

This edition of Trumpcast had some EXCELLENT information about Trumpā€™s connections to Russia that crazy dossier that started the GoldenGate scandal.

5 Likes

Sanders Berns Trump

11 Likes
5 Likes

He tried to warn us

5 Likes

Alsoā€¦ this book is interesting:

7 Likes

Itā€™s best to ignore Twitter trolls.

9 Likes