Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

He’s quoting Abraham Lincoln, sort of.

Apocalyptic delusions of grandeur are a longstanding American tradition.

This was the homepage headline on Fox New’s website last night above the rest. Paul also walked out of the Obamacare replacement discussion yesterday too.

Is he still considered one of the faces of Libertarians? Or have they realized he is a pro-corporate pro-party goon yet?

I called my two senators and my congressperson with the comment “Your association with Donald Trump is making you look bad. At this point, Mr. Trump looks unAmerican.” The congressperson’s assistant took my address so they could reply. One call, what’ll it do, not much, but I hope they’re hearing it from every quarter.

6 Likes

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/319600-trump-beats-warren-in-2020-match-up-poll

President Trump would beat Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) in a hypothetical 2020 election, though he would lose in a race against an unnamed Democrat, according to a Politico/Morning Consult poll released Wednesday.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Glad the DNC are focussing on the important stuff.

8 Likes

At least they have a sense of humor

10 Likes

An unnamed male Democrat.

A significant percentage of our population believes that a narcissistic conman with no respect for the country, its laws, or the office of the presidency is a better choice than any qualified woman.

10 Likes

Could be. I voted for her, but I may as well have been voting for Jeb Bush. She was a lousy candidate, and I only voted for her because I was shit scared of rump.

I don’t know whether to

or

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/kept_simple/status/831867918921166848

9 Likes

As much as I hate to admit it, we’d probably need Warren to run as VP on someone else’s ticket to get her in; rampant misogyny is still too prevalent.

9 Likes

moderate corrupt and treacherous

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/767366825743097856

Russia hacked Podesta’s account in March 2016, Wikileaks didn’t post the mail dump until Oct.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I’m more than a little sure that’s a really boring joke.

6 Likes

Smells like an Onion.

2 Likes

Ah, Rohrabacher. I used to live in his district. He was a Tea Party level screaming zealot before the Tea Party was a thing. I remember him posing in a diving suit next to an oil rig off the coast giving a big thumbs up and explaining that oil rigs created habitats for sea creatures and were great for the environment.

2 Likes

Everyone is aware that it’s a “joke”.

The problem is that it demonstrates, once again, that the tone-deaf incumbent Democrats are good for nothing but empty symbolic gestures and are still failing to grasp the nature of the catastrophe.

1 Like

What other failings of William Owen are you aware of?

Ok it took some digging but he is indeed bitter over Bernie:

[quote=Article]“Ellison is not the front-runner, Ellison has no chance at all,” said Tennessee committeeman William Owen, giving voice to that view. “I’m a Hillary person. Bill Clinton said, ‘I’ll be with you till the last dog dies,’ and I’m the last dog. I will not vote for Keith Ellison, I will not vote for a Bernie person. I think they cost Hillary the election, and now they’re going to live with Donald Trump. Donald Trump asks, 'What do you have to lose?’ Nothing, except life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."[/quote]Still, no way you knew this as you posted that.