Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

I get a pedophile vibe from most of these guys TBH. I can’t really explain it, but there’s something about their inability to relate to people on an adult level that just screams pedophile, and something about their personalities that screams sexual predator. I don’t care how they justify what they’re doing, they’re still pedophiles.

4 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/opinion/ryancare-you-can-pay-more-for-less.html?_r=0

the paper calls for reducing spending on Medicaid, which now provides insurance to more than 74 million poor, disabled and older people. Many millions of them would be cast out of the program. The Republican plan would also force most people who don’t get their health insurance through an employer to pay more by slashing subsidies that the A.C.A., or Obamacare, now provides. The proposal would allow families to sock away more money in health savings accounts, which may sound good at first but would primarily benefit affluent people who can afford to save more.

Next, the Republicans want to slash spending on Medicaid over all by giving states the option of a block grant or a per capita allotment. The current program pays for the health care of everyone who is eligible. During recessions, when the number of people in poverty increases, the government spends more. Without the flexibility that was built into Medicaid, Congress would have to vote to give states more money when health care costs rise. Politically, that is in the “impossible dream” category, which is why most experts believe that, over time, states would cover fewer people and cut benefits.

Another pillar of the Republican proposal scraps the income-based Obamacare subsidies that help families buy affordable insurance. Instead, Mr. Ryan wants to offer a flat subsidy that would be the same whether families earn $500,000 or $50,000. Residents of Minnesota would get the same support as residents of Alaska, where premiums on average are three times as high. The subsidies would vary by age to give older people more support, but the Republicans have not said how much more.

4 Likes

Which way are you leaning, Michiganders? @IronEdithKidd?

6 Likes

Best of the hacks…

5 Likes

And yet it’s the Dems who got blasted for consorting with celebrities. :thinking:

5 Likes

What an asshole. On the clip you posted in another thread with the Real Time clip with Wilmore telling him to go fuck himself, Milo claimed that transgendered people were overwhelmingly sexual predators. What a garbage human he is.

9 Likes

Curt Schilling wants to run against Elizabeth Warren too, doesn’t he?

4 Likes

Aww, that’s a shame.

7 Likes

This is another great example of Milo twisting words with semantics. If I recall the clip, he said something to the effect of “transgendered people are dangerous because they’re overwhelmingly involved in sexual abuse.” Which is, yes, literally true – as the victims. A huge number of trans* people are victims of sexual abuse. Not as the abusers. What a dick.

16 Likes

The Republicans have like maybe a handful of celebrities. Let them enjoy that.

1 Like

No, he did not :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Now we know: grope women or girls, NBD, but indicate an interest in groping boys, well, THAT’S a deal-breaker.

13 Likes

6 Likes

The Trump Leaks version of Milo is pretty damn spot on, really.

In fact, basically everything about Trump Leaks has ended up being one or two degrees closer to reality than I’m entirely comfortable with, come to think of it.

10 Likes

Hopefully that’s the hill he’ll die on.

Many folks can’t or just won’t differentiate between pedophilia, hepephilia, and ephebophilia; it’s all “kiddie-fucking” to them.

Understatement.

An attention whore who will say almost anything for attention, and who is forever trying to play mind games to manipulate others; his karma will not be kind when it finally comes.

Old news, that.

11 Likes

Desperate to waste time, I decided to watch snippets of the Melbourne, FL rally just to see what the difference was in how it was portrayed over different channels (including Breitbart).

I did not watch, just flipped through quickly, so I missed a lot, but it didn’t appear that any news source went wide-screen ever. Very close shots – highlighting the handful of black people with identical signs which I’m sure is just a coincidence – and slightly larger shots. Never anything to show more than hundreds of people in the crowd. Not even on Breitbart.

One small-but-telling detail stood out for me: the music used to usher him from the plane into the rally (in a hangar, apparently) and onto the stage.

• The Ride of the Valkyries (can’t imagine he even knows what that is);
  • The Battle Hymn of the Republic;
  • God Bless the U.S.A.

Does he not realize that “Hail to the Chief” is the traditional entrance music for the position he now occupies?

I know it’s petty, but all the little things add up. He has so little respect for the job that he literally has not bothered to learn ANYTHING about it. Protocol…who cares, right?

The level of disrespect for the country, its laws, and its people just angers the hell out of me.

17 Likes

I wonder if he has to pay that advance back?

14 Likes

Awesome. And it’s good to see Roxane Gay vindicated.

11 Likes

The corporate-right Dems are still completely fucking clueless:

10 Likes

I misread that as CPAG and wondered why would they want to get involved with him.