Gentleman arrested after rudeness at beach

Making America Great Again, one drunk bigot at a time.

8 Likes

Patton Oswalt had a typically great insight a little while ago, on dealing with some trolls. A lot of complete assholes are emboldened by how Trump slid into office, and think that his example means they too can get away with expressing all the awful things they feel. When they find out that they thankfully can not, they are in for an extra rude surprise.

It is hopeful that Trump too will face some consequences, and it appears he soon may, of the Nixon blowback variety.

But in the meantime, it’s up to us to make sure his swarm of marks who feel enabled definitely don’t get away with their attempts to take shits on basic human civility.

13 Likes

Am I missing something here?

One of Jesus’s less well known miracles was turning water into assholes.

18 Likes

Just curious…is it possible this cat has some kind of PTSD from having served in Iraq or Afghanistan or lost someone close who did serve? I actually loathe the idea that he is one of my brethren and it would in some form allow someone to excuse his abhorrent behavior.

1 Like

Tongue in cheek that hes doing them a favor if he stopped them going to beach because Texas beaches suck in comparison to Mexico, the Caribbean, or even Florida.

2 Likes

17 Likes

If so, he needs help PDQ. Because nothing happened that warranted this. He is a suicide and/or assault waiting to happen.

5 Likes

LOL - not so tough now.

1 Like

To really capture the flavor of the Trump experience, I’ve been thinking it should be more like this:
###Thank you, Mr. President! May I have another?

5 Likes

I expect trumpism to show up in the DSM5 R at least as a personality disorder if not a full blown psychotic break from reality.

4 Likes

I agree completely. Its the post confrontation catharsis that triggered this thought in my head. To us it seemed completely irrational for him to lash out. If there was some associative life event/trauma it would provide understanding - not an excuse.

dude needs help regardless.

9 Likes

Ha! I read “New Mexico has nice beaches”!

That is a big difference.

8 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. I used to work at the Bronx Zoo and I’ve seen that behavior up close and personal many times. And the animals are cool too.
How anyone could deny we are descended from apes after that display is mind boggling to me.

So what cabinet position does this guy hold? Assistant Undersecretary of Asshattedness? The BEST people.

Heartening to see the guy in the cap talk to him and intervene or attempt to. Looks like others gathered to defend these folks. And to ignore the many phone cams pointed at him? lol. Of course if he does have mental problems or PTSD I would feel worse about enjoying my nice hot mugshot of Schadenfreude…

7 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

5 Likes

Cried his eyes out once caught, typical bully.

6 Likes

I’ve fished the jetty just down the beach from this location. I recognized the building in the background.

I didn’t notice any bigots when I was there, but, then again, it was blowing 25 knots. That kind of wind will knock down thinly veiled insecurities pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I think that this guy believed that at that moment in time he was defending the front line of a culture war going on in his mind. He wants desperately to believe and to force others to believe that his is the one true god. The fear of possible other belief systems is making his head explode.

4 Likes

A stump is more Christian than this guy.

4 Likes

This looks exactly like the kind of grown-ass man* who would menace children on a beach.

*male, but not man

These people aren’t the bullies, they’re the annoying little losers who stand behind the bully, clapping and shouting “get him!” when the bully picks on the smallest and weakest kid on the playground. Then, when they bully gets his ass kicked, they run away, snot dripping down their little noses.

8 Likes