Gentleman gives fake name to police even though real name is tattooed on his neck

Maybe the guy is actually so smart he made the police think they got his real name, while his boyfriend is now buried in some shallow grave…

4 Likes

I once saw a guy in Home Depot, shirtless, with a “Hello, My Name is Leroy” tattoo on his chest that was designed to look like a hand lettered nametag. The gentleman was there looking for what he identified as “lock cutters” (most people call them bolt cutters). I got the impression that the lock he wanted to cut was not his own, but perhaps I’m unduly judgmental of people who write their names permanently on their skin.

4 Likes

Now, where I live, the headshops will only sell you certain things if you refrain from naming them with their intended purpose. A bong is not a bong, its a water pipe. Home depot probably lacks those rules, but in this guys case, I’d invent an exception.

As a proud tattoo-wearer myself, I’ve long been a bit lairy about neck tattoos. Now I have a legit example to point to, to explain my wariness.

Also… is that a… sperm… tattooed near his eye?

2 Likes

I think it’s a comma.

O_o

4 Likes

Looks like a backwards bass clef to me.

𝄢

If it was the other way around, his eyes could be whole notes:
#𝄢 𝅝 𝅝

6 Likes

Edison screw on head? This fellow seems apropos. As an aside, Mike Mignola has taken a lot of money from me over the years. Screw%20On%20Head%201

3 Likes

Do you have an original? I have seen him once when I was poor and got my Fafhrd and Grey Mouser books signed. I’d love to get a Shadow sketch from him.

My first thought exactly.

Then again, I also thought the name tattooed on his neck was Marry 8.

2 Likes

Gentleman gives fake name to police

What if I told you that your name is whatever you call yourself?

That would be a good joke. I doubt your commitment to it though.
Prove me wrong. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.