Gentleman rides horse in exceptional manner

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/06/gentleman-rides-horse-in-excep.html

11 Likes

The horse looks uncomfortable with the arrangement.

12 Likes

I was a little concerned until I noticed the skates.

21 Likes

I saw the headline, and @Papasan’s comment, before I watched the video and figured this was going to be some joke (or, hopefully a joke) based on Caligula.

6 Likes

Magnificent!

4 Likes

This is not BoingBoing’s usual definition of a “gentleman”.

25 Likes

To be fair the primary element of the video is vertical.

9 Likes

I have a feeling that even the use of the skates would do anything for the teeny horsey’s dignity. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If the horse was running for senator, then the horse would have been riding the gentleman.

4 Likes

I believe it is taking exception to being ridden in this manner.

1 Like

Didn’t Mitt Romney have one of these?

1 Like

In light of the orientation of the subject being filmed, vertical video is the unambiguously correct choice here.

14 Likes

This is how Americans accustomed to driving huge SUVs feel when they get a compact sedan from the car rental agency.

6 Likes

Yeah, but he left it on the roof of the mini-van.

2 Likes

Dammit, the fellow’s not even wearing neckwear. If that alone does not class him with porch burglars nothing does.

I was thinking yesterday that I had not seen a gentle person riding a horse
in the shade

“Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear when out of the past come the thundering hoofbeats of the great horse Silver, The Lone Ranger Rolls Again.”

2 Likes

My D&D party recently acquired ponies, which has led to a lot of jokes as our druid is an 8-foot tall Firbolg. Now we know how he can ride his pony more or less safely.

4 Likes

Get off the dog, gentleman.

The last word made me laugh! But I agree.

2 Likes