Gentleman spikes co-workers' drinks with LSD because they were "too uptight"

Ask @Charles_Alden. They present themselves as a fountain of knowledge.

No thanks.

Folks who grew up on War on Drugs & Nancy Reagan just saying no level paranoia and ignorance?

why should I? you were the one who cited that quote, so I asked you. source, please?

1 Like

Oh stop it, you’re both pretty.

16 Likes

decided to unwittingly dose

Unwittingly? Deliberately surely?

Also, not that it needs saying, but dosing other people without their consent is incredibly creepy.

So… white male super heroes back @Melz2? Damn, she gets all the demographics on her team.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s an ability-based team.

7 Likes

This is assault and should be treated as such.

13 Likes

4 Likes

If he had instead dosed his co-workers while he was zonked out on LSD himself, then “unwittingly” with a bit of a charitable stretch could have worked.

1 Like

I want to see his mental back of the napkin decision making on this.

How anyone could ever think this could possibly go well, they’d have to be on drugs.

Nonconsensually dosing people because they aren’t in the right mood sounds a lot like the thought process behind slipping a rufee. Just don’t. Ever. Consent is key in all things.

5 Likes

A good guy with LSD experience to stop a bad guy with LSD experience, perhaps? /s

Actually, I could be that guy who could actually herd that group through to the other side. I was one of the “babysitters” whenever we went on an outing with friends.

2 Likes

Amen that.

4 Likes

Perhaps, but we no longer live in a charitable world.

I sent this story to my youngest daughter, because she works at a local Enterprise. She replied with:

THAT’S The Enterprise Promise!”

2 Likes

As we (probably do not) all know LSD inventor Andreas Hofmann was hospitalized when unwittingly experiencing the first acid-trip ever. (He was experimenting with potentially lethal poisons at the time.) Nevertheless he decided to try it again a few days after getting sober. It most likely helped him a lot that the doctor who examined him diagnosed no acute or significant symptoms of poisoning.
So a hospital might indeed be the best place for someone unknowingly intoxicated with hallucigens. Everything is better than staggering around being afraid to have lost one’s mind, I guess.

Edit: I almost forgot about the maybe most important argument for getting medical aid for anyone accidentially drugged with LSD. They will be given a sedative which will instantly interrupt the hallucigen’s effect.

we call that poisoning where I’m from

3 Likes

These unsuspecting people will be victimized a second time for the unnecessary medical bills they will receive because ‘Merrica.

6 Likes

If you don’t know that you’ve been dosed, you’re gonna have a bad time.

3 Likes

I bet that Mr. Rent-A-Trip is experiencing negative energy right now.

Perhaps we should non-consensually put him in a small room so he can have time to reflect on the experience of being the mirror image of the people he dosed.

1 Like