Gentleman spikes co-workers' drinks with LSD because they were "too uptight"

I did not know and thank you for that bit of learning. A day without learning something new is a wasted day (or a day spent wasted, YMMV.)

1 Like

Hahaha…

Wow that is at the evil event horizon right there. I know my mind and I’ve had a long history of anxiety and panic attacks. I know LSD would give me a seriously bad trip.

I do pot and had at least one horrible 4 hours of a bad trip and I’m a hell of a lot more careful and learned front hat but I did not enjoy it one bit. LSD would have been that times 10 for me and probably set me back.

The arrogance of that act is staggering.

1 Like

I would hope that, since it happened on the job, the company’s insurance would cover it. But who knows? That shit gets labyrinthine fast.

“Did you hire a minotaur guide? You’re going to need a minotaur guide.”

2 Likes

What a fucking, irresponsible idiot. Cue the HUGE FUCKING MORAL PANIC over psychedelics which we spent decades trying to counter with truth and information.

And while we’re on the subject…

This is how I defuse my co-worker’s negative energy: I sneak my Yanni cassette into the muzak machine in the IT storage room. Bam! Problem solved. Everyone is happy, and workplace productivity skyrockets. Then I invite them to trip in the park with me on the weekend.

483ffac54efec069e20247dc37f49ae2

I think they can ease an acid trip’s more severe penchant for severe negative spiraling with a shot of Haldol. I had a friend who was hospitalized for a bad trip and said the Haldol nearly brought him back to baseline.

1. Police Station
  2. Hospital
  3. Mom’s House
  4. The Mall
  5. Enterprise Rent-a-Car
3 Likes

Nailed it in one!

A walk in the park, you say?

1 Like

If you are reading this you were just dosed with homeopathic placebo affirmations. :scream::clown_face:

(also if you don’t like this comment or forward it to 9 friends you’ll have 4 years of bad luck)

2 Likes

As someone with a lethal allergy to certain classes of drugs, assault at least.

Probably not LSD in my case, more muscle relaxants and “truth drugs”, but I just don’t like the idea of randomly dosing other people.

1 Like

My panic is less about psychedelics, and more about psychotics/sociopaths armed with psychedelics. They are the real reason we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

Well you’re a regular around here, you already know we are mostly united in our desire to do away with the ruling elite. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Unless it’s something I dreamt, I believe there was a bb post awhile ago about the idea of the government using MDMA to pacify crowds. Once they start doing that, I predict it will be all over for the common people. But I’ll do my absolute best to attend every riot I can until the bitter end.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.