Gentleman suspected of hiring a hitman arrested after he left the alleged killer a positive Google review

Originally published at: Gentleman suspected of hiring a hitman arrested after he left the alleged killer a positive Google review | Boing Boing

4 Likes

“One star. Leaving this review got me arrested. Would not recommend.”

31 Likes

Erik Maund wrote “They get the job done in an expedited time”, which wouldn’t make sense in relation to bodyguard work or any of the legitimate security services that Speartip offered. Bryon Brockway was rather smarter in how he phrased his review.

5 Likes

Right up there with the rocket surgeons that used rentahitman.com

10 Likes

From the security company’s response: “We look forward to working with you in the future.”

I wonder if they knew details of the client’s previous dating history? More exes on the hit list?

6 Likes

So he’s basically killing it.

10 Likes

I had a bad experience getting my car serviced at his family’s car dealership. I don’t think I feel courageous enough to post a bad review given the way this family does “reputation management”.

9 Likes

So for once it WASN’T a cop?

2 Likes

It’s always wise to check why they are former.

4 Likes

this story sounds like it could be an episode of MacGruber.

2 Likes

In this theme…

7 Likes

…and the witling wannabe hitman many years ago who created a classified ad in tophat-ar15firing Soldier of Fortune magazine, with the first line, “HUN FOR GIRE.”

Didn’t end well for him, neither.

4 Likes

Did he gyre and gimble in the wabe?

5 Likes

Dunno, but the mome raths sure did outgrabe.

6 Likes

And mimsy were the borogroves.
You’ve really got to wonder about the people who would think a website named hire a hitman would actually let you do so.

3 Likes

Would you prefer they knew what they were doing when they do that sort of thing?

1 Like

From the headline,I would say he’s anything but a "gentle"man.

The Gig economy gone wild.

3 Likes

On BoingBoing, “gentleman” almost always means asshole.

6 Likes

Obligatory

JSOQ

6 Likes