George Clinton: "No funk in da' Trump"

Roger.

1 Like

Good point!

Hoepfully America Eats Its Young will not turn out to be a prophecy…

1 Like

Wow. I am not exaggerating when I say that I just can’t believe he actually said this:

“George Clinton says he has funk, but he has terrible funk,” he said. “I have better funk than he does.”

My brain refuses to accept this is a real quote, it’s just too much. It’s not even a lie, it’s a profound break from reality, where before I could pretend he was uninterested in the truth, I now believe he doesn’t even know it’s a thing. And that if you were to explain the concept to him, he would not be able to distinguish it from the words that come, unpromted and unfiltered from his mouth at every turn. The man is mentally ill, literally.

Edit: and thanks @ChuckV for pointing out this is a “humor” article. I’m going back to bed now.

7 Likes

Might want to look at that url…

3 Likes

Well, to be fair, it is difficult for a lot of my caucasian counterparts to grasp the word “funk”.

There are lots of things about Trump that are funky. They just aren’t funky in the Bootsy Collins, bass riff kinda way.

Trump is funky in more of the “what a tuna salad sandwich would smell like if you stored it in an sweaty gym sock for a week” kind of way.

4 Likes

Also, around the same time I saw a poster that showed a cropped version of this photograph of Chelsea and George Clinton which said, “We elected the wrong Clinton”

2 Likes

In your defense, Trump is making it very difficult for anyone to distinguish over-the-top parodies of his campaign from the real thing.

7 Likes

No funkin’ Trump.

1 Like

You mean like this:

http://boingboing.net/tag/dakota-access-pipeline

2 Likes

Well, yes. Except not weeks old.

1 Like

Don’t forget the 5% margin of error. So it may be as high as 103%

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.