George Santos greeted by protestors, with one who gets personal: "You killed my dog!"

Originally published at: George Santos greeted by protestors, with one who gets personal: "You killed my dog!" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

What a piece of shit.

Just when you think someone is about as low as they come, they plummet deeper than a billionaire’s minisub.

17 Likes

Excellent George Devolder ‘Kitara Ravache’ Santos posting!

also there’s ‘just now’ this:
Feds Say They Have 80,000 Pages of Evidence Against George Santos

The feds have amassed more than 80,000 pages of evidence in their fraud and money laundering case against truth-averse freshman Rep. George Santos (R-NY), prosecutors said in court on Friday. Santos is accused of a laundry list of misdeeds, from misusing campaign funds for personal expenses to lying on official financial disclosures to fraudulently collecting COVID unemployment benefits while pulling down a $120,000 salary at an investment firm that was later shut down by the Securities and Exchange Commission for running what regulators called a “classic Ponzi scheme.” Santos, who has said the probe into his alleged crimes is a “witch hunt,” is due back in court on Sept. 7. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison.

so maybe, just maybe, one of the several who exist to support Kevin McCarthy will slowly be headed elsewhere (“witch-hunt” n. neologism. What you say when they discover you’re a crook)

18 Likes

They should have chanted “Lock him up!”
There is no low is too low in GQP land. :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

twitter links are not useful anymore

10 Likes

And the House GOP recently decided Adam Schiff was the congressperson most in need of censure.

9 Likes

I mean, it wouldn’t put it past Santos to have killed someone else’s dog(s), too, if there was a buck to be made.

8 Likes

I mean come on. It’s like the writers on this show aren’t even trying anymore.

https://thanetwriters.com/essay/characters/storytelling-tropes-kick-the-dog/#:~:text=‘Kick%20the%20dog’%20is%20when,character%20as%20a%20cruel%20person.

3 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.