"George Santos taught me how to skim card information and how to clone cards," says ex-roommate

Since Santos supported McCarthy 's bid for Speaker, I expect that he’ll be next up to be named as temporary Speaker now that EmptyG had her turn.

6 Likes

My guess is that George Santos is a defective T-1000 who killed John Connor, then didn’t know what to do with their existence.

8 Likes

Santos is small time compared to some of them. Rick Scott committed Medicare fraud estimated at $1.7B.

10 Likes

Responding to questions about the ATM allegations, Santos said he’d been “an asset for law enforcement in Seattle. I assisted them with the case. I assisted in them bringing down a range of criminals and I’m very proud of that.”

5 Likes

I wonder if wearing his collar like that is some kind of priest cosplay. :thinking:

5 Likes

Going from, “I was an informant,” to “…I’m very confident I can fight this one. It’s very easy,” on the same day.

Brian Krebs found the affidavit for Gustavo’s arrest in 2017. The Secret Service Agent who supervised the Seattle Electronic Crimes Task Force only mentioned one source of information and that was someone working for Chase.

6 Likes

The kind of fashion he seems to be heading for is more of a anklet look…

7 Likes

So yet another lie from Santos (not that he’s a mastermind in general).

3 Likes

If Santos is ever called to account for all his crimes then listing out the offenses is going to be like the scene from Pirates of the Caribbean when Jack Sparrow was about to be executed.

impersonating

5 Likes

It’s those same repubs who have supported and foisted upon the US garbage such as GS. Garbage GS has a vote and by his demeanor has proven how toxic he will be while in Congress. I say, go after the garbage-enablers and the garbage.

9 Likes

Assuming he’s gotten someone angry enough along the way (his life appears to be slithering trail of malfeasances) perhaps he’s trying to cover up choke marks.

3 Likes

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

5 Likes

It’s off topic, but Depp’s offenses do, too (Internet Archive).

3 Likes

Maybe he should take the test first.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.