George Santos treasurer pleads guilty, spills the beans on him

Originally published at: George Santos treasurer pleads guilty, spills the beans on him | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Santos’ predictable response: “This woman wasn’t my treasurer. I don’t even know her!”

20 Likes

So, when’s the trial? Let’s get this grifting asshole out of the house.

13 Likes

His vote should count for nothing if he’s gotten to that position by lying.

There’s supposed to be an aura of higher standards around those levels of government and the honour they supposedly represent.

Bunch of clowns with theirs heads up their asses. All basis for respect and reverence for those institutions is being flushed down the toilet.

8 Likes

And tumbleweeds rolled across the floors of congress as crows picked at the seat cushions…

16 Likes

I’m confused. Which of Santos’s personas was Nancy Marks again? I’m assuming anyone associated with Santos’s political campaign or career is just Santos with a different outfit.

11 Likes

Episode 15 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

6 Likes

His particular brand of dishonesty is an order of magnitude over most.

9 Likes

I’m waiting for his multiple personas to start double crossing each other.

7 Likes

This is, in part, a result of RNC disfunction. The republican party gives candidates financial help if they claim to raise $250k and apparently doesn’t check if the money is real before hand. With that system in place, I’d be very surprised if Santos is the only candidate that lied on their donation forms

edit: typo

9 Likes

Still in the millitrump range, though.

3 Likes

I hope he’s drowning in beans, mainly because of the audacity he’s exhibited up to now. :poop:

New York Santos GIF by GIPHY News

6 Likes

He’s talking to a mirror there, right?

8 Likes

2 Likes

IMHO it is an incictment of media landscape of today that the lies didn’t come out until after he was elected.

3 Likes

Yeah.

9 Likes

Yeah, I was picturing “Nancy Marks” was really just Santos in NormCore drag.

(Nancy = slang term for gay man. Marks = slang term for people you scam money out of.)

Study it out, People!!

3 Likes

If that is the new robot CAPTCHA test to “Click on all images of George Santos.” I would surely fail it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.