Giant "horrific-looking" first amphibious centipede discovered

[Read the post]

1 Like

I hear they taste like chicken.

4 Likes

You should hear what they say about us.

16 Likes

If an entomologist describes it as ā€œhorrific-lookingā€, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll be steering clear. :bug: :scream:

26 Likes

Finally! Perhaps this will break Interzoneā€™s control of the black meat marketā€¦
http://thecentrecannothold.net/pharma/black-meat/

14 Likes

Yeah, I can relate. Even as a kid when Iā€™d turn over rocks Iā€™d find things that made me run away in horror, but I could never completely quit turning over rocks.

14 Likes

Really glad to hear about the ā€œexcruciating bite.ā€ Needed that info to re-order all of the horrible things on this planet and get this fella in the right spot. Still coming in behind guinea worms, but managed to just sneak past those giant hornets from Japan.

6 Likes

Actually, that is sort of cute.

2 Likes

Soā€¦Who is going to come hold me when I wake up in terror and cold sweats now?

7 Likes

8 Likes

Plus, everyone gets a leg!

13 Likes

(and I once again reiterate how much it sucks that the Trumpians decided to appropriate this song)

And from the photo, it looks like the legs grow back, soā€¦unlimited dining?

3 Likes

ā€œā€˜Horrificā€™ First Amphibious Centipede Discoveredā€

ā€œThis giant, venomous creepy-crawly is as comfortable swimming and walking underwater as it is on land, in a finding that surprised scientists.ā€

Fox National Geographic is fucking dead. Donā€™t read it, donā€™t share it.

3 Likes

There, there. Itā€™s all right. Just relax, breathe slowly and deeply, and imagine yourself being hugged by comforting arms. Many, many comforting armsā€¦

9 Likes

8 Likes

Iā€™m given to understand it can interbreed with the Nopefish.

1 Like

Crosses ā€œVisit Southeast Asiaā€ off bucket listā€¦

2 Likes

Everyone start collecting your coins. Looks like weā€™ll have to hire a witcher.

9 Likes

You want the service?

1 Like