Gingrinch emailed Kushner after Trump lost with propaganda proposal to overthrow election

“…new verifiable information the American people have never seen before … If we inform the American people in a way they find convincing…”

I didn’t need the latter to figure out what the former meant: Mores lies to back up the fake information.

10 Likes

I’m just glad I’m reading this on an empty stomach.

Otherwise, it might be stomachic terrorism.

13 Likes

If this asshole was to spend the rest of his life in jail, I just might begin to believe there’s a benevolent god who cares about humanity.

9 Likes

Considering how things have gotten to this point, tragically capricious rather than benevolent.

7 Likes

Yeah, this is what a real conspiracy looks like. A bunch of buffoons who think their operation is airtight because “loyalty”.

9 Likes

If this asshole was to spend the rest of his life in jail, I just might begin to believe there’s a benevolent god who cares about humanity.

Said benevolent god would also have to grant girgrinch an extraordinarily extended life span if I were to believe much about really caring.

7 Likes

Comedy Glow GIF by Crooked Media

6 Likes

That ship done sailed.
A benevolent god would have zapped Newt with a lightning bolt before he went into politics.
A magnaminous god would have rendered him into that smoking pile of ashes before he reproduced.

‘Avalanche of Assholes’… nice alliteration.

Like snowflakes, they are also white…
Mostly.

4 Likes

No doubt about it. He’s the first one who looked at the relationship between the two parties, which at the time was more a friendly rivalry than open antagonism, with both parties still mostly aiming for the same goals, and decided the real goal should be to gain as much power as possible while destroying the opposition by any means necessary, and damn the effect on the country and its citizens. Gingrich single-handedly ruined this country. Full stop.

3 Likes

I don’t think he could have done it with the right wing media landscape that came out of the end of the fairness doctrine at the end of the Reagan administration, though. Nor would Republicans been leaning into hate so much if it had not worked successfully for Nixon and then Reagan in 80.

Let’s not give that scum too much credit.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.