Girl Scout puts shirtless 'Aquaman' hunk on cookie box and sales soar

now try with topless Gal Gadot

3 Likes

I didn’t say or even imply any of that; and based on your assumptions and negative tone, I’m disinclined to converse with you at all.

Good day.

Nope, I’m good; and you have a good day as well.

7 Likes

Then I am genuinely confused by your initial comment. Let’s quote it again:

“Brilliant; good for them, and I hope no frivolous lawsuits arise from this.”

Was your post sarcasm? I guess it could have been. It can be hard to detect sarcasm in text communication. If that was the intent, then I apologize.

4 Likes

If they’re smart, they’ll first contact the Girl Scout organization, and have them quash it. If they were really smart, they’d figure out a way to make this work.

4 Likes

ok, granted. that’s fair. there are a zillion ways to interpret it, for sure – this was just my first cynical “oh ugh” thought when i saw that her mom was a marketer. i guess i’ve just had way too much interaction with marketers, lol

3 Likes

No need to be topless, but Do-Si-Dos swaps out pretty easily with Gal-Go-Dos.

7 Likes

That popcorn certainly isn’t going to sell itself.

1 Like

Well, maybe some added value to $5.00 boxes of 20 cookies.

When someone tells you they don’t want to bothered with you, it’s bad form to keep trying to engage them.

8 Likes

Using an unlicensed likeness of someone to sell products? Not something i can get behind, however i do hope Momoa and WB have enough of a sense of humor to get in on this branding because its clearly genius.

4 Likes

Mildly amusing way to sell overpriced promotional goods anyway. Not sure why any litigation by WB or Momoa would be characterized as inherently frivolous, however.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I think you mean shirtless Stargate Atlantis hunk.

10 Likes

I think the smart PR move would be to get in front of this and strike a deal with both Momoa and the kid/parents. They could churn out some DC licensed stuff, Momoa would get a cut or donate to GSA or another charity, and the troop could earn some special privilege and maybe a monetary donation for the idea.

3 Likes

Maybe stoners just like Girl Scouts more than the average jerk.

2 Likes

Earning her digital rights badge.

5 Likes

Those Peppers are for show/garnish… right? :fearful:

Here you go.

18 Likes

O_O

Maybe “small-ass peanuts that are not even worth their time, especially compared to the bad publicity that would come from any legal action” would have been a better way to put it, sheesh.

7 Likes