Giuliani cancels paid appearance at Kremlin event

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/27/giuliani-cancels-paid-appearan.html

11 Likes

Bad optics.

9 Likes
43 Likes

The bloggraphic is perfect. THAT dude is a psychopath.

7 Likes

adding in a text: “Discretion is the better part of valor.”

Rudy’s behaviour over the past several years indicates he knows nothing about either concept.

32 Likes

I can’t wait to hear how this is the fault of Millennials being sensitive.

16 Likes

Giuliani’s decision to take part in the conference astounded national security experts.

putin_laugh

26 Likes

9 Likes

Just because of the de-evolution of society, and the fact that Ghoul-iani thinks he’s the man…

13 Likes

He’ll have to get Trump his controller’s latest instructions some other way.

13 Likes

I love that text quote. As if he had any discretion, or even knew the meaning of valor.

jabroni

7 Likes

have we reached Peak Giuliani yet

9 Likes

by peak i think you mean rock bottom

11 Likes

i admit, in the context, that gif is pretty funny, bur let’s not forget in all this that while i understand that putin’s russia is not our friend or our ally that it is the behavior of our current president and some of the, make that many of the people around him which make circumstances so dangerous.

if trump were to be so fawning and besottedly generous to angela merkel it would make our relationship with germany dangerous.

3 Likes

Putin, the Russian Foreign Ministry & and just about every other foreign ministry must not know whether to laughter cry when they hear something that stupid from a Trump representative. Worse, official reps of US regime usually sound just as clueless.

2 Likes

True, but the fact that Trump is besotted with hostile dictators (and hostile to allied countries) is more dangerous and provides many more opportunities for corruption. A democratic government like Germany isn’t structurally able to take advantage the way Russia (and Saudi Arabia, etc.) are. As a nation, Trump has now put us on par with Russia - a corrupt country that has no concern for the rule of law.

5 Likes

“Giuliani, however, attended the same event last year in October while appearing alongside Glazyev, according to reports by the nonprofit reporting site Pro Publica and Mother Jones magazine.”

You are thinking of the old days. The relationship was reset.

Never bothered them before. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

some people sent elon musk a message…